เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1 ขนมไม่มีประโยชน์

2 กินกล้วยดีกว่ามีประโยชน์

3 ไม่มีประโยชน์อะไรที่จะต้องร้องไห้ครับ ทุกคนรู้แล้วว่าหนูแกล้งร้องอ้อนแม่เฉยๆ

4 ไม่ต้องร้อง หนูก็รู้ว่าแม่พาไปด้วยตลอด ไม่ทิ้งไว้นี่คนเดียวหรอก (ลูกร้องตามทุกทีที่ก้าวออกจากบ้าน)

5 การ์ตูนเรื่องนี้ไม่ดี ดูเรื่องนี้ดีกว่าได้สาระกว่าเยอะเลย

Views: 370

Replies to This Discussion

1. This Sweet/snack is not good for you.
2. Banana is healthier (food).
3. It is no use for you to cry. Everyone know that you are pretending/acting.
4. Don't cry. You should know by now that I will never leave you here.
5. This cartton is not good for you/for kid. This one is better. It's more educated.
ลงชื่อเข้าเรียนค่า
เพิ่มหน่อยนะคะประโยคที่ใช้ everyone, everybody ต้องใช้กิริยาเอกพจน์นะคะ Everyone knows that you are pretending/acting to cry.
ขอบคุณค่ะ ตกเอสประจำเลย
You are fast, Pat.
4 Don't cry. You should know by now that I will never leave you here. เพิ่ม I take you with me every time. ถูกไม๊คะ
Yes Dear.

I'm taking you with me everytime,right?
ถ้าจะบอกว่า อย่าแกล้งร้องไห้ ใช้ Don't pretend to cry ได้มั้ยคะ
พ่อเค้าชอบว่าลูกแบบนี้ค่ะ... Don't be a drama queen!!!
ใช้ประโยคนี้กับเด็กผู้ชายได้ไหมค่ะ หรือว่าต้องเปลี่ยนเป็น King
Conflicts and disappointments are natural side effects of the human experience, but for a certain personality type known as a "drama queen," life's little setbacks can trigger explosive emotional outbursts and other irrational behaviors. The term "drama queen," or less frequently, "drama king" is usually applied to someone with a demanding or overbearing personality who tends to overreact to seemingly minor incidents. A drama queen often views the world in absolutes, and only has two settings on her emotional control button; zero and ten. Psychologists might describe a drama queen or king as a neurotic personality with histrionic tendencies, meaning they tend to become needlessly dramatic whenever order is disrupted.

1. drama king
A male drama queen. A male member of the human species who cannot control his emotions and otherwise goes out of control in on an emotional outrage.
I wish he weren't such a drama king!

He's seriously acting like SUCH a drama king, Gosh.

2. drama king
A self-consumed man who likes to stir up drama. For instance: He might like to cause cat fights between two women for the pleasure derived from seeing two women fight over him.
Unlike a Drama Queen (be it a male or female one) who overreacts over anything, a Drama King enjoys drawing these traits out in those around him. Especially if it can draw more attention to himself.
Those girls are screaming at each other! And Look at the drama king. He is just eating this up.
attention whore drama queen narcissist self-centered self-absorbed

3. drama king
any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service