These are things you can say during meals:
- Please chew with your mouth closed.
- Please chew your food.
- Please swallow your food.
- Don't spit out your food, please.
- Keep your food in your mouth.
- Keep your (milk/water/juice) in your mouth.
- Please don't talk when your mouth is full.
- Please take your feet off the table.
- Please use your fork and spoon. (Fork - say 4. Say it again. Now say "khe". Now say 4khe.)
- Do you like your (food/rice/vegetables/fruit/chicken/pork/potatoes)?
- Do you want some more (food/rice.....)?
- Please be careful when you pour the (water/milk/juice).
- Oops, you spilled the (water). Now you will have to clean it up.
- Can you please eat more (rice)?
- Can you please finish your (vegetables)?
- Eat (one, two, three) more bite(s) of (chicken), please. Then you can go play.
- Are you hungry?
- Are you thirsty?
- What would you like to eat/drink?
I hope this helps.