เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1. I will recharge my phone batterry.  When the red light change to the green light, it will show that my phone batter is full. แม่จะชาร์ตแบตมือถือ  เมื่อไฟสีแดงเปลี่ยนเป็นสีเขียว แสดงว่าแบตเต็มแล้ว

2. I used some money to redeem the food coupon ใช้เงินไปแลกคูปองอาหาร

3. I will use the food coupon to redeem some money  จะใช้คูปองไปแลกเป็นเงิน

4. You should take turn playing the game, one person at one game. หนูควรสลับกันเล่นเกมส์  โดยสลับเล่นคนละเกมส์

5. The winter is coming soon. The night time will be more than day time. So in the evening , it will be dark early.  The sun will down early. หน้าหนาวกำลังจะมา เวลาในตอนกลางคืนจะมากกว่ากลางวัน  ตอนเย็นจะมืดเร็วกว่าปกติ ดวงอาทิตย์จะตกเร็ว

Views: 427

Replies to This Discussion

When the red light change to the green (light), that [mean/show/tell me] that my phone batter is full.

I used money to buy the food coupon.  I have the reward points and I like to redeem my reward please.

I will exchange the (left over) food coupon to (back) cash/money. Change coupon back to cash.

one person per one game

Night time will be longer than day time. The night will be longer than the day. We will have less daylight (than summer).

It will get dark earlier/quicker than usual. Nightfall will come quicker.

The sun will go below the horizon quicker (than normal/usual).

ขออนุญาตคุณรัชนีนะคะ ถ้าจะบอกลูกว่า"โทรศัพท์แม่ชาร์ตแบตอยู่ เล่นไม่ได้"
จะพูดว่า my phone is being charged ได้ไหมคะ ขอบคุณนะคะ
ได้ค่ะ ^^
ขอบคุณค่าคุณอ๊อบ^^

1. I will charge my phone batterry.  When the red light changes to the green (light) that means my phone batter is full.

2. แพทแก้ไปแล้ว เพิ่มให้ I will go buy some coupons.

3. I will exchange coupons back to cash.

4. You should take turns playing the game, one person at one game.

5. The winter is coming soon. Nighttime will be longer than daytime. (Nights will be longer than days)  It will get dark early.  The sun will go down early.

ขอบคุณทุกคำตอบค่ะ

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service