เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1. เราพึ่งไปข้างนอกกันมาจะไปอีกแล้วเหรอ

2. he has gone  ,it has gone  แล้วถ้าหลายคนคือ they have gone รึป่าวคะ

3. มานับเลขถอยหลังกัน จาก 100-1

4.หนูจะดูเรื่องอะไร เราเปลี่ยนกันมาหลายแผ่นแล้วนะ

5.งั้นหนูเอาแผ่นไปใส่เอง หนูจะได้มั่นใจว่าแม่ไม่ได้สลับแผ่น

6.แผ่นนี้คือmommy and me นะ แน่ใจนะว่าหนูจะดู ห้ามเปลี่ยนใจ แม่เปลี่ยนมาหลายครั้งแล้ว

7. พอแล้วลูก ให้เยอะเกินไป มันกินไม่หมด เดี๋ยวน้ำเน่า ปลาตายกันหมด

8. หนูต้องใส่ให้มันตรงล็อค ฟังเสียงสิ มันจะมีเสียงกริ๊ก (เอาแผ่นซีดีใส่เครื่องน่ะคะ)

9.หนูเป็นห่วงแมมโบ้ กลัวแมมโบ้เข้าบ้านไม่ได้เหรอลูก (หมาน่ะคะ)

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

1. We just came home and now do you want to go out again?
2. ใช่ค่ะ
3. count backwards from one hundred to one.
4. Make up your mind! What would you like to watch? We have been changing so many CD/DVDs already.
5. Here! You put it in the player so you will know that you have the right one.
6. This one is "mommy and me". Are you sure that you want to watch it?
7. That is enough. Fish can't eat that much. Left over food can cause water to go bad and our fish might die.
8. You will hear a click if it goes to the right slot.
9. Are you worry that Mambo won't be able to get inside?
1.We're just back, do you want to go out again?
2. They have gone is correct.
3. Let's count backwards from 100 to 1
4. Which movie do you want to watch, we've changed so many already.
5. Then, you put in yourself, so you'll know it's the right one.
6. This one is "Momy and Me". Are you sure you want to wach, do not change your mind again. I've changed them for you so many times already.
7. Honey, that's enough. It's too much. They can't eat all. The water will be bad, then the fish will die. (ดิฉันช้ bad ซึ่งเป็นศัพท์ง่ายๆ เด็กจะได้เข้าใจ)
8. You have to listen to the click sound, it means that you put your CD correctly.
9. Are you worried about Mambo? You're afraid that he cannot get inside the house, right? หลายๆครั้งดิฉันจะใช้ประโยคคำถามโดยเป็นประโยคบอกเล่า และใช้เสียงสูงท้ายประโยค หรือ ตามด้วย right จะได้ไม่ต้องมาเป็นกังวลกับการใช้โครงสร้างของประโยคคำถามที่ต้องมี กริยาช่วยนำหน้า การสนทนาจะได้ลื่น ไม่ติดขัดน่ะค่ะ
ข้อ 9 ตามคุณกุลนะคะ Are you worried......
ขอบคุณค่ะ เจ้าตัวยุ่งชอบเปลี่ยนแผ่น ประมาณว่าเค้าพูดยังไม่ได้ ก็เลยสื่อสารกันไม่เข้าใจ พยายามจะหาแผ่นที่ตัวเองต้องการดู เปลี่ยนจนกว่าจะใช่ ทุกวันค่ะเหตุการณ์ ขอบคุณนะคะที่แนะนำ ขอบคุณค่ะ
1. เราพึ่งไปข้างนอกกันมาจะไปอีกแล้วเหรอ = We just went out, not long ago. Do you want to go out again!?

2. He has gone / it has gone แล้วถ้าหลายคนคือ they have gone รึป่าวคะ = Do these words mean “pass away”? He’s has gone can also mean that he has passed away.

3. มานับเลขถอยหลังกัน จาก 100-1 = Let’s count down from 100 to 1.

4.หนูจะดูเรื่องอะไร เราเปลี่ยนกันมาหลายแผ่นแล้วนะ = What cartoon/ movie do you want to watch? We’ve switching so many times!

5.งั้นหนูเอาแผ่นไปใส่เอง หนูจะได้มั่นใจว่าแม่ไม่ได้สลับแผ่น = Please insert the DVD yourself, so you can make sure that I don’t put the wrong one on!

6.แผ่นนี้คือmommy and me นะ แน่ใจนะว่าหนูจะดู ห้ามเปลี่ยนใจ แม่เปลี่ยนมาหลายครั้งแล้ว = That is mummy and me. Are you sure you want to watch this movie? Please don’t change your mind again. I have changed the DVD for you so many times already!

7. พอแล้วลูก ให้เยอะเกินไป มันกินไม่หมด เดี๋ยวน้ำเน่า ปลาตายกันหมด = I think that’s enough food for the fish, as you shouldn’t over feed them! The water will get polluted and the fish will die!

8. หนูต้องใส่ให้มันตรงล็อค ฟังเสียงสิ มันจะมีเสียงกริ๊ก (เอาแผ่นซีดีใส่เครื่องน่ะคะ) = You should put the DVD in the tray properly!

9.หนูเป็นห่วงแมมโบ้ กลัวแมมโบ้เข้าบ้านไม่ได้เหรอลูก (หมาน่ะคะ) = Are you worried about Mambo? Are you afraid that Mambo won’t be able to get into his house!?

ครู Gina
Native Speaking Kids
รบกวนถามครูหน่อยค่ะ ถ้าจะบอกว่าพ่อไปทำงานแล้ว ขณะพูดไปแล้ว และก็ยังไม่กลับมาบ้านน่ะค่ะ ควรพูดยังไงดีคะ

Daddy is gone for work ได้มั้ยคะ

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service