2. Hang/Put it back.
3. Do you don't bored to open it everyday ?
4. You see ! Mommy/I don't have a hand for pick you up, honey.
5. I/Mommy can not pick you up because my arm is pain
6. Give me a hanger. / Could you pick/take/bring a hanger to me ?
1. Daddy's shirt is creased. / You creased daddy's shirt.
3. Are not you bored to open this drawer everyday?
4. My hands are not available / free to pick you up.
5. I can't carry you more. (You're a such a big boy now).
6. Pls get me the cloth hanger.
1. Daddy's shirt is wrinkled.
2. Hang it back at the same place.
3. Have you get bored opening this drawer everyday?
4. I have no hand to hold you.
5. You are so heavy. Holding you made my arms achy.
6. Please go get me a hanger.
1. Daddy's shirt is wrinkled/crumpled.
2. Hang it back in the same place pls.
3. You opening this drawer everyday, Are you not bored?
5. You are too/so heavy. Holding you made my arms plain.
6. Go get me a hanger(s) pls