เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1.พระเคาะระฆัง - พูดไปว่า The monk is knocking the bell.แล้วรู้สึกแปลกๆหรือใช้ ring the bell??
2.ของแม่เอาแบบพิเศษใส่ไข่ - เล่นขายโจ๊ก
ขอบคุณค่ะ

Views: 433

Replies to This Discussion

1.ring the bell แบบที่พี่เล็กว่าละค่ะ
2. Make it special please. Extra egg.

1. Ring the bell.
Church and temple bells
Church with Belltower

In the Western world, its most classical form is a church bell or town bell, which is hung within a tower and sounded by having the entire bell swung by ropes, whereupon an internal hinged clapper strikes the body of the bell (called a free-swinging bell). A set of bells, hung in a circle for change ringing, is known as a ring of bells.

In the Eastern world, the traditional forms of bells are temple and palace bells, small ones being rung by a sharp rap with a stick, and very large ones rung by a blow from the outside by a large swinging beam. (See images of the great bell of Mii-dera below.)

The striking technique is employed worldwide for some of the largest tower-borne bells, because swinging the bells themselves could damage their towers.

In the Roman Catholic Church and among some High Lutherans and Anglicans, small hand-held bells, called Sanctus or sacring bells, are often rung by a server at Mass when the priest holds high up first the host, and then the chalice immediately after he has said the words of consecration over them (the moment known as the Elevation). This serves to indicate to the congregation that the bread and wine have just been transformed into the body and blood of Christ (see transubstantiation), or, in the alternative Reformation teaching, that Christ is now bodily present in the elements, and that what the priest is holding up for them to look at is Christ himself (see consubstantiation).

In the Russian Orthodox bell ringing the entire bell is never moving, only the clapper. A special complex system of ropes is developed and used individually for every belltower. Some ropes (the smaller ones) are played by hand, the bigger ropes are played by foot.
มาจดจำค่ะ สั้นดีค่ะ หวังว่าตัวเองคงจะจำได้
ตามมากินโจ๊ก ฝีมือ สาวเนยจ้า
ไม่ได้จะติดเรทนะแต่ Ring my bell แสลงแปลว่า Turn me on ได้ด้วยจ้า...
Ring the/my bell แปลว่านึกอะไรออก หรือนึกอะไรขึ้นมาได้เหมือนกันค่ะ Ringing the bell กำลังจะนึกอะไรออก คิดคิดคิด think think think
เอ่อ พี่ขา แสดงว่าใช่บ่อยหรือเปล่า อิอิ ล้อเล่งน้า
ไม่เค้ย..ไม่เคย..ค่ะ
ของพี่อ๊อบ ต้อง you turn me off มากกกกกเลย 555555

เอ่อ..ตั๋มค่ะ..พาดพิงไรพี่ค่ะ

พี่อ๊อบเนี่ย..จิงๆน้า..ไปรู้มาจากไหนคะเนี่ย
รัตน์...เรื่องแบบนี้อ๊อบเค้ารู้ลึกค่ะ....

แหม...เค้าพาลูกเข้าวัดเข้าวาพูดเรื่องระฆัง...ดั๊น..เข้าเรื่องอีกจนได้

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service