1.ฟุตบอลเค้าเล่นกันเป็นทีม มีฝ่ายละ 11คน
3.บฝ.เค้ามีรูปสลับไปมา แล้วให้เราติดสติ๊กเกอร์รูปที่หายไป จะพูดว่าไงคะ
There are many pictures put alternately in this question.Find the missing picture,please.?? มั่วๆอ่ะ
Football is the name of several similar team sports, all of which involve (to varying degrees) kicking a ball with the foot in an attempt to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is association football, more commonly known as just "football" or "soccer". However the word football is applied to whichever form of football became most popular in each particular part of the world. Hence the English language word "football" is applied to "gridiron football" (a name associated with the North American sports, especially American football and Canadian football), Australian football, Gaelic football, rugby league, rugby union, and related games. These rule variations are known as "codes."
These games involve:
* Two teams of usually between 11 and 18 players; some variations that have fewer players (five or more per team) are also popular
* a clearly defined area in which to play the game;
* scoring goals or points, by moving the ball to an opposing team's end of the field and either into a goal area, or over a line;
* goals or points resulting from players putting the ball between two goalposts
* the goal or line being defended by the opposing team;
* players being required to move the ball—depending on the code—by kicking, carrying or hand passing the ball; and
* players using only their body to move the ball.
In most codes, there are rules restricting the movement of players offside, and players scoring a goal must put the ball either under or over a crossbar between the goalposts. Other features common to several football codes include: points being mostly scored by players carrying the ball across the goal line; and players receiving a free kick after they take a mark or make a fair catch.
1. In football, we play in a team. There are 2 teams playing against each other. Each team has got 11 players.
2. They will pass the ball among each other in the same team. Everytime one player kicks the goal, that team will earn one point.
3. There are matching pictures in this exercise. Can you find the missing ones, and put the stickers on the blank?
4. The internet has slowed down, since I watched that (vdo) clip.
5. What would you do if you saw a snake creeping out of under your bed?
Becareful when you talk about "football" to Americans. To Americans, "football" means american football which is similar to rugby. If you want to talk about football with round ball, you have to use "soccer."
1,2 Football in Thailand is a team sport. It has 2 teams competing, each team has 11 persons. Players will kick ball to one another and try to move forward to the goal and shoot the goal to get the point.
4 The Internet connection is poor, it's quite slow so The Vdo clip stopped playing ( or It's freezing )
5 What'd you do if a snake comes from under your bed?