เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1. Try not to get more than 5 questions wrong per one workbooks.
พยายามอย่าทำผิดเกิน 5 ข้อต่อ 1 เล่ม
2. It is easy for me, I think I can pass the placement test. It is a piece of cake.
มันง่ายมาก หนูสามารถผ่านการสอบเลื่อนชั้นได้
3. Don't be carefullless, I know you can do it. But how will you pass, good medium or last level.
อย่าประมาทนะ แม่รู้ว่าหนูสามารถผ่านได้ แต่จะผ่านแบบไหน แบบในระดับดี ปานกลาง หรือระดับสุดท้าย
4. I am full for rice, but I am not full for snack you like.
อิ่มข้าวแล้ว แต่ยังไม่อิ่มขนมที่อยากกิน
5. I have two part of stomach, the first one is for rice and the second is for snack.
หนูมีท้อง 2 ส่วน ส่วนแรกสำหรับข้าว ส่วนที่สองสำหรับขนม
6. Your tallness is almost equal to mine.
หนูสูงเกือบเท่าแม่แล้ว
7. Drinking milk will help you grow taller. Especial when you are between the age of 10 - 18 years old, this period you should drink more.
การดื่มนมจะช่วยให้หนูสูงขึ้น โดยเฉพาะในช่วงอายุ 10 -18 ปี หนูควรจะดื่มนมมากขึ้น
8. คำว่า I am begging you. ใช้ในกรณีทั่วๆ ไป ได้ไหม เช่น
จะขอเพิ่มเวลาเล่นเกมส์ หรือ ขอซื้อขนมหรือของเล่น ปกติ จะใช้ please เฉยๆ
May I play the game more? please , I am begging you ได้ไหมค่ะ
9. Recently, It has almost rained every day and the weather is getting cool. You should take good care of your health, stay dry and stay warm. Otherwise, you might get sick and you can't enjoy playing during school holiday.
ช่วงนี้ฝนตกเกือบทุกวันและอากาศก็เริ่มเย็น หนูต้องรักษาสุขภาพให้ดี อย่าตากฝนและทำร่างกายให้อบอุ่น ถ้าไม่งั้นอาจจะไม่สบายได้ และเล่นไม่สนุกในช่วงปิดเทอม
10. She has got a pterygium on her right eye. She need to get the surgery.
เธอเป็นต้อเนื้อที่ตาขวา เธอต้องไปผ่าตัด

ขอคำอธิบายนิดหนึ่งค่ะ   ต้อเนื้อ คือ การมีก้อนเนื้อเกิดขึ้นที่หัวตา ต้องผ่าตัดเพื่อออกก้อนเนื้อนั้นออกไป

Views: 1389

Replies to This Discussion

1. Try not to get more than 5 questions wrong per one workbooks.
พยายามอย่าทำผิดเกิน 5 ข้อต่อ 1 เล่ม

->  ใช้เหมือนกันครับ  แต่ one workbooks  ไม่น่าต้องเติม s นะครับ

2. It is easy for me, I think I can pass the placement test. It is a piece of cake.
มันง่ายมาก หนูสามารถผ่านการสอบเลื่อนชั้นได้

->  ผมว่าใช้ได้นะครับ  หรือจะเป็นแบบอื่น อย่าง  The placement test is a piece of cake.  I think I'll sail through it. (หรือ I'll pass it with flying colors.)

(sail through the exam/test/course = สอบหรือผ่านการสอบ, เทส ไปอย่างง่าย ๆ )

3. Don't be carefullless, I know you can do it. But how will you pass, good medium or last level.
อย่าประมาทนะ แม่รู้ว่าหนูสามารถผ่านได้ แต่จะผ่านแบบไหน แบบในระดับดี ปานกลาง หรือระดับสุดท้าย

->  Don't be complacent.  I know you can do it, but will you do well, moderately well or poorly in the exam?  

หากเป็น "ประมาท เพราะไม่ระวัง"  = careless     แต่  หาก "ประมาท หรือ ละเลยไม่ปรับปรุงตัว"  เพราะพอใจกับสิ่งที่ประสบความสำเร็จ หรือทำดีแล้ว  จะใช้  "complacent"     

4. I am full for rice, but I am not full for snack you like.
อิ่มข้าวแล้ว แต่ยังไม่อิ่มขนมที่อยากกิน

-> I've had enough rice, but not sweets. 

(I'm full/stuffed  จะหมายถึงอิ่มแล้วแบบรวม ๆ  แต่หากจะเน้นว่าบางอย่างอิ่มพอแล้ว ทางหนึ่งคือใช้  have enough ก็ได้  หรือลองดูแบบอื่น ๆ ดูนะครับ)

5. I have two part of stomach, the first one is for rice and the second is for snack.
หนูมีท้อง 2 ส่วน ส่วนแรกสำหรับข้าว ส่วนที่สองสำหรับขนม

->  My stomach has 2 parts/chambers, one for rice and the other for snacks/sweets.

(หากเป็น ส่วน ๆ ในร่างกายใช้ chamber ก็ได้เหมือนกัน  เพราะหัวใจ 4 ห้องก็ใช้ 4 chambers ครับ)

6. Your tallness is almost equal to mine.
หนูสูงเกือบเท่าแม่แล้ว

->  You're almost/nearly as tall as I.

7. Drinking milk will help you grow taller. Especial when you are between the age of 10 - 18 years old, this period you should drink more.

->  Milk helps you grow taller.  You should drink more of it especially when you are between 10-18 years old.

8. คำว่า I am begging you. ใช้ในกรณีทั่วๆ ไป ได้ไหม เช่น
จะขอเพิ่มเวลาเล่นเกมส์ หรือ ขอซื้อขนมหรือของเล่น ปกติ จะใช้ please เฉยๆ
May I play the game more? please , I am begging you ได้ไหมค่ะ

->  ดีกรี I'm begging you จะมากกว่า please   จะใช้ในกรณีแบบขำ ๆ หรือจริงจังแบบอยากได้ หรือ อยากขออะไรจริง ๆ ก็ได้ครับ

9. Recently, It has almost rained every day and the weather is getting cool. You should take good care of your health, stay dry and stay warm. Otherwise, you might get sick and you can't enjoy playing during school holiday.
ช่วงนี้ฝนตกเกือบทุกวันและอากาศก็เริ่มเย็น หนูต้องรักษาสุขภาพให้ดี อย่าตากฝนและทำร่างกายให้อบอุ่น ถ้าไม่งั้นอาจจะไม่สบายได้ และเล่นไม่สนุกในช่วงปิดเทอม

->  It's been raining lately and the weather is getting cooler.  You should take good care of yourself.  Keep yourself dry and warm, or you'll fall sick and that will surely spoil your holiday fun.

10. She has got a pterygium on her right eye. She need to get the surgery.
เธอเป็นต้อเนื้อที่ตาขวา เธอต้องไปผ่าตัด

ขอคำอธิบายนิดหนึ่งค่ะ   ต้อเนื้อ คือ การมีก้อนเนื้อเกิดขึ้นที่หัวตา ต้องผ่าตัดเพื่อออกก้อนเนื้อนั้นออกไป

->  She has got a pterygium in her right eye.  She needs surgery.

(น่าจะใช้ in มากกว่า on เพราะมันอยู่ในนัยน์ตา และก็เล็กกว่าตาครับ  ส่วน need to get surgery  ใช้ need surgery เฉยๆ ก็พอครับ)

ลองแชร์อีกเวอร์ชั่นนึงนะคะ

1. Try not to get more than 5 questions wrong per one workbooks. พยายามอย่าทำผิดเกิน 5 ข้อต่อ 1 เล่ม

ข้อนี้ไม่ค่อยแน่ใจ น่าจะใช้  Try not to have the wrong answers more than 5 questions per a workbook.

2. It is easy for me, I think I can pass the placement test. It is a piece of cake. มันง่ายมาก หนูสามารถผ่านการสอบเลื่อนชั้นได้

เพิ่มเติมจากของคุณเอกนะคะ (breeze through มีความหมายเดียวกันกับ sail through) สามารถใช้แทนกันได้เช่นเดียวกันค่ะ

The placement test is easy for me. I think I'll breeze through it.

(breeze through - go successfully through a test or a selection process)

3. Don't be carefullless, I know you can do it. But how will you pass, good medium or last level. อย่าประมาทนะ แม่รู้ว่าหนูสามารถผ่านได้ แต่จะผ่านแบบไหน แบบในระดับดี ปานกลาง หรือระดับสุดท้าย

Don't be negligent!!! I know you can pass the test but how will you pass it, excellently, fairly or poorly? 

4. I am full for rice, but I am not full for snack you like. อิ่มข้าวแล้ว แต่ยังไม่อิ่มขนมที่อยากกิน

I am satisfied with rice but not sweets/snacks

5. I have two part of stomach, the first one is for rice and the second is for snack. หนูมีท้อง 2 ส่วน ส่วนแรกสำหรับข้าว ส่วนที่สองสำหรับขนม

My stomach is divided into 2 portions. The first one is for rice and another one is for sweets/snacks.

6. Your tallness is almost equal to mine. หนูสูงเกือบเท่าแม่แล้ว

You're almost as tall as I am

7. Drinking milk will help you grow taller. Especial when you are between the age of 10 - 18 years old, this period you should drink more. การดื่มนมจะช่วยให้หนูสูงขึ้น โดยเฉพาะในช่วงอายุ 10 -18 ปี หนูควรจะดื่มนมมากขึ้น

ใช้เหมือนคุณเอกค่ะ

9. Recently, It has almost rained every day and the weather is getting cool. You should take good care of your health, stay dry and stay warm. Otherwise, you might get sick and you can't enjoy playing during school holiday. ช่วงนี้ฝนตกเกือบทุกวันและอากาศก็เริ่มเย็น หนูต้องรักษาสุขภาพให้ดี อย่าตากฝนและทำร่างกายให้อบอุ่น ถ้าไม่งั้นอาจจะไม่สบายได้ และเล่นไม่สนุกในช่วงปิดเทอม

Now, it has been raining almost every day and the weather is getting cooler. You have to take good care of yourself. Protect youself from the rain and keep youself warm. Otherwise, you may get sick and you will be unhappy during your school holidays.

10. She has got a pterygium on her right eye. She need to get the surgery. เธอเป็นต้อเนื้อที่ตาขวา เธอต้องไปผ่าตัด

She has had a pterygium in her right eye. She needs surgery to remove it.

ขอบคุณคุณเอกกับคุณแม่น้องฟินน์ค่ะ

4.   I'm stuffed  =  I'm full    ความรู้ใหม่ค่ะ 

6.   ถ้าพูดถึงน้ำหนักใช้ว่า   Your weight is almost equal to mine.   ได้ไหมค่ะ

10. ตรงคำว่า  มีก้อนเนื้อ  ใช้ว่า  had a pterygium   ได้เลยหรือค่ะ    ตอนแรกคิดอยู่ว่า ก้อนเนื้อ  จะใช้คำว่าอะไร

10. ตรงคำว่า  มีก้อนเนื้อ  ใช้ว่า  had a pterygium   ได้เลยหรือค่ะ    ตอนแรกคิดอยู่ว่า ก้อนเนื้อ  จะใช้คำว่าอะไร

ได้เหมือนกันค่ะ ตัวอย่างที่เคยเจอนะคะ
He has Pterygium on both eyes and according to the doctor he needs to have it removed asap or it might lead to loss of vision
I have a pterygium (calcium deposit) in my right eye which I thought was causing some vision ...

แล้วประโยคนี้ Your weight is almost equal to mine. ใช้ได้ไหมค่ะ

ผมว่าอาจจะใช้ We weigh roughly the same.  ดีกว่านะครับ  หรือจะเป็น They are roughly the same weight.  ก็ได้  (เหมือนกับกรณี  They're both roughly the same age.  ครับ)   

ขอนุญาตเสริมค่า
your height is now closing to mine.
you're (almost) as tall as i am.
you weigh the same as me. my weight is the same as you.
we're on the same age. his age is the same as mine.
เขาไม่ใช้เท่ากัน equal แต่เหมือนกันค่ะ same/similar
ถามเขาแก่กว่าหนู 5 ปี = ใช้ดีแล้วค่ะ
roughly คร่าวๆ

สวัสดีค่ะ

หายสงสัยแล้วค่ะ  ตอนแรกคิดถึงแต่คำว่า equal  คำเดียวเลย

ภาษาไทยเราพูดว่า  อายุเท่ากัน   เราไม่พูดว่า  อายุเหมือนกัน

- roughly แปลว่าอะไรค่ะ เคยรู้แต่แปลว่า หยาบ ขรุขระ
- ถ้าพูดว่า สูงเท่ากัน You are as tall as I
น้ำหนักเท่ากัน You weigh the same as me.
อายุเท่ากัน You are as old as me
ถูกไหมค่ะ

เรื่องความสูง น้ำหนัก อายุ ที่เกือบเท่ากันหรือเท่ากัน เขาไม่ใช้คำว่า equal หรือค่ะ

- เขาแก่กว่าหนู 5 ปี
He is 5 years older than you. / You are 5 years younger than him ได้ไหมค่ะ

1. roughly แปลว่า ประมาณ ๆ /คร่าวๆ  ครับ

2. - ถ้าพูดว่า สูงเท่ากัน You are as tall as I

-> ได้ครับ

น้ำหนักเท่ากัน You weigh the same as me.

->  หากเป็นแบบไม่เป็นทางการก็ใช้ me ได้ครับ  แต่หากให้ถูกตาม grammar ก็ต้องเป็น  same as I เพราะมาจาก  as I do ครับ

อายุเท่ากัน You are as old as me

->  ได้ครับ  ส่วน old as me ก็ใช้หลักการเดียวกับประโยคเรื่องน้ำหนักครับ

เรื่องความสูง น้ำหนัก อายุ ที่เกือบเท่ากันหรือเท่ากัน เขาไม่ใช้คำว่า equal หรือค่ะ

- เขาแก่กว่าหนู 5 ปี
He is 5 years older than you. / You are 5 years younger than him ได้ไหมค่ะ

->  ได้ครับ  ส่วนประโยคหลัง  younger than him  ก็ได้หากเราใช้แบบไม่เป็นทางการ  แต่หากให้ถูกต้องเลยต้องเป็น than he ครับ

ขอแชร์บางข้อนะค่ะ

1. พยายามอย่าทำผิดเกิน 5 ข้อต่อ 1 เล่ม
    You should not (must not) miss more than 5 questions on each exercise.

ประโยคที่คุณรัชนีใช้มา สวยเลยค่ะ ขอแต่งเติมนิดนึงนะค่ะ

Drinking milk will help you grow taller, especially if you drink it during the age of 10-18. So, you should drink 2-3 glasses of milk a day. (ดื่มเยอะเกินก็ไม่ดีค่ะ เกินความจำเป็นของร่างกาย ร่างกายก็ขับออกมาเป็นของเสีย)

It has been raining almost everyday, and it's getting cold. So, you should take a good care of yourself. Stay dry and keep yourself warm. If not, you might catch a cold. I don't think you want to spend the whole Spring break at home while your friends enjoy going out.

ขอบคุณป้าจิ๊บค่ะ

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service