These are things you can say to your child if they are doing something you don't want them to do:
- Please don't do that. You could get hurt.
- Please don't do that. It's very dangerous.
- Don't touch that! It's hot.
- Don't touch that! It's sharp.
- Don't touch that! It will hurt your (finger/hand/arm/leg/foot).
- Step away from the (table/stove/fan). It is not safe.
- Please come away from the (corner/street/table/fan/stove/dog).
- Please come out from under the (table/chair/sofa). You could hit your head.
- Please come down from the (table/chair/toilet/tree/sofa). You could fall.
- Mommy doesn't like it when you do that. Please stop.
- It hurts Mommy when you do that. It's not nice. Please stop.
- Please stop, sit down and relax. You are acting too crazy.
- Please stop running inside. If you want to run I will take you to the park tomorrow.
- Please stop throwing (your food/your toys/pillows). If you throw it then Mommy will think that you don't want it. Then Mommy will take it away.
- Please be careful near the (fan/stove/television/computer).
- Please be careful.
You should print these out or (much better) write them down in a notebook to help you remember. I hope these English sentences will help you keep your children (and you) safe.