You can use these sentences when you want to go out or you are getting ready to go out.
- Do you want to go out?
- Where do you want to go?
- Let's take a shower and get dressed. Then we can go out.
- Did you use soap? You need to use soap before we can get dressed.
- You finished your shower. Good job! Now you can get dressed.
- Do you want to wear this shirt?
- Do you want to wear these pants/shorts?
(Daddy & Solo DVD Volume 3 has "Daddy & Solo get dressed". It will be ready next week.)
- Now you are dressed. Let's get your shoes.
- How about a snack? Do you want to bring a snack?
- What snack would you like?
- Now we have your snack. Are you ready to go?
- Let's go!
- Can you get into the car by yourself? Do you want me to help you?
- Can you please put on your seatbelt? Good job!
- If you sit quietly while we drive then Mommy will buy you a treat at the (park/store/shopping mall).
I hope this helps.