เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

มอเตอร์ไซด์ หมากรุก หมากฮอต รองเท้าอยู่บ้าน รองเท้าใส่เที่ยว

1. ไปหาคุณพ่อก่อน คุณแม่จะหยิบเงินจ่ายค่าของเค้า

2. ถ้าแม่อุ้มหนู แม่ทำอะไรไม่ถนัดเลย

3. เวลาขึ้นมอเตอร์ไซด์ และลงรถมอเตอร์ไซด์ เราใช้ว่าอะไรคะ get in get on get out get off ใช้แบบไหนคะ

4.คุณพ่อกำลังเล่นหมากรุก/หมากฮอท เป็นเกมส์ที่ต้องใช้ความคิด

5.เวลาไปไหนไกลๆ เราใช้รถเก๋งจะสะดวกสบายกว่า แต่แค่ไปไหนมาไหนในซอยใช้มอเตอร์ไซด์ประหยัดกว่า

แต่เราไม่ขี่มันออกถนนใหญ่ เพราะว่ามันอันตราย

6.รองเท้าคู่นี้สำหรับใส่อยู่บ้าน รองเท้าคู่นี้สำหรับใส่ไปเที่ยว เอามาใส่เล่นแบบนี้เดี๋ยวเวลาไปเที่ยวไม่มีรองเท้าสวยๆใส่

Views: 424

Replies to This Discussion

1. could you stay with daddy for a second I'll pay for theses items.

2. I can't do anything in properly while I'm carrying you.

3. get in / get off ค่ะ

มีหลักการจำง่าย ๆ ค่ะ
ยานพาหนะที่เปิดโล่งต้อง get on ค่ะ
ยานพาหนะที่ปิดบนเราต้อง get in ค่ะ (คือเราต้องเข้าไปอยู่ในนั้นน่ะค่ะ)

4.Daddy is playing the chess/checkers so he needs to concentrate on it.

5. when we have a long trip we will take the car because it would be more convenient. On the other hand, we will take the motorcycle with the short trip and this will save both money and energy but we won't ride it on the main road because it's dangerous.

6. You have 2 pairs of shoes right? one (pair) is for wearing around here and the other one is for traveling out side. That's why you shouldn't put them on like this otherwise you won't have the beautiful shoes.
ทางเลือกค่ะ

2, When i carry you, i cannot do anything properly.
When i carry you. i cannot do anything in proper way.

3. ขออนุญาตนะคะ ข้อนี้น่าจะใช้ get on ค่ะ
Get on the motorcycle/motorbike
Get off the motorbike/motorcycle..

5. It is more convenient to take a car if we gonna go for a long way. If the destination is close/not too far, motorbike/motorcycle is a great choice. However, riding motorbike/motorcycle on the main road is too dangerous, so we will not do it.
3. โทษทีค่ะจะพิมพ์ get on กลายเป็น in เฉยเลย ขอบคุณคุณป๊อปที่ช่วยดูนะคะ ^_^
ขอบคุณนะคะ ขอบคุณจริงๆ
ขอบคุณด้วยคนค่ะ ตามมาลอก อิ๊อิ๊
ครูโรเบิร์ตช่วยตอบค่ะ

1. ไปหาคุณพ่อก่อน คุณแม่จะหยิบเงินจ่ายค่าของเค้า = Please go to your daddy, I will pay for the goods to the merchant.

2. ถ้าแม่อุ้มหนู แม่ทำอะไรไม่ถนัดเลย = If I hold you, I can’t do thing properly.

3. เวลาขึ้นมอเตอร์ไซด์ และลงรถมอเตอร์ไซด์ เราใช้ว่าอะไรคะ get in/ get on/ get out/ get off ใช้แบบไหนคะ = get on the motorcycle/ get off the motorcycle.

4.คุณพ่อกำลังเล่นหมากรุก/หมากฮอท เป็นเกมส์ที่ต้องใช้ความคิด = Daddy is playing chess. It is a thinking game.

5.เวลาไปไหนไกลๆ เราใช้รถเก๋งจะสะดวกสบายกว่า แต่แค่ไปไหนมาไหนในซอยใช้มอเตอร์ไซด์ประหยัดกว่า แต่เราไม่ขี่มันออกถนนใหญ่ เพราะว่ามันอันตราย = When we go somewhere far away, we use car. When we go somewhere in the “Soi”, we can use motorcycle. It’s cheaper. However, we do not ride on motorcycle in a big road because it is dangerous.

6.รองเท้าคู่นี้สำหรับใส่อยู่บ้าน รองเท้าคู่นี้สำหรับใส่ไปเที่ยว เอามาใส่เล่นแบบนี้เดี๋ยวเวลาไปเที่ยวไม่มีรองเท้าสวยๆใส่ = These slippers are for using at home. Those shoes are for going out. You are wearing shoes for going out when you are at home; you may not have nice shoes to wear when you are going outside.

Native Speaking Kids
5. It is more convenience using the car than using the bike but it would be cheaper to get around on the bike as long as we don't get on highway.

6. This pair is for wearing around the house and this pair is for going out. You shouldn't wear the one for going out at home becuase it will get old and you won't have a nice pair for going out any more.

ขอบคุณอีกครั้งค่ะ ขอบคุณจริงๆจ้า

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service