เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

โยนขึ้นฟ้า/เปลือกกล้วย/ลวดหนาม

1.หนูโยนอันนี้ขึ้นไปบนฟ้าได้ไหมคะ - พูดไป throw up แล้วแปลกๆ
2.เปลือกกล้วยที่แกะเสร็จแล้วเรียกไรคะ
3.ถุงขนมที่กินหมดแล้วเรียกไรคะ - bag , litter, rubbish??
4.ลวดหนาม(ที่เค้าคาดไว้ตามประตูเพื่อกันขโมย) หลุดออกมา ระวังเดินไปเกี่ยวถูกนะลูก
ขอบคุณค่ะ

Views: 352

Replies to This Discussion

1. throw this up in the air.
2. banana peel
3. trash, an empty bag
4. barb wire
4. The barbs may injure animals if they become tangled in the fence.
แปลงต่อเอานะจ้ะ ลอกเค้ามา

อันนี้เอาไปอ่านเล่นนะคะ ว่าจะหาว่าทำไมเปลือกกล้วยถึงดำ เจออันนี้ก่อน
Dark Sasami: "A fresh banana peel is hardly slippery at all." This is not true. Try it sometime.

I have, in fact, slipped on banana peels in my life.

Ununnilium: I actually have tried it, and have to agree with the entry. `.`

Looney Toons: I suspect it all depends on the surface underfoot...

jjmcgaffey: Might also depend on how ripe the banana is. If you like to eat it practically green, I suspect it's barely slippery; if you prefer it mostly black, it's probably nearly as slippery as a half-rotted peel.

Codicus: I've actually done this, although not on accident. I'd dropped a yellow banana peel on the ground shortly after consuming it, then was curious if I'd slip if I stepped on it. Almost cracked my head open; caught a door knob on the way down to arrest my fall. The surface was concrete, and I suspect the slipperiness was due to the bits of banana that remain on the inside of the peel. I don't think you'd slip on a fresh peel that had been dropped on its side, so perhaps that was what lead to the comment.

Phartman: Believe it or not, I've actually never slipped on a banana peel. It's one of the few things in my life I actually plan ahead for. You laugh, but the one day I'm not looking out for them is the day one gets me, I just know it.

Noaqiyeum: I don't remember where I read this, but it could be a case of life imitating art: I remember hearing about a man who survived a trip over Niagara Falls in the traditional barrel and travelled around the world giving autographs, etc. When he got to New Zealand, he slipped on a banana peel and died of complications. Confirm?

Looney Toons: Apparently you don't have Google.com in your parts, Noaqiyeum. Searching on "'niagara falls' 'new zealand' banana" retrieves the information on the first page of results: Bobby Leach, Wikipedia entry here. But it was apparently an orange peel, not a banana.
1. ใช้ toss up ได้มั้ยคะ
ขอบคุณค่ะรี อ๋อ
ขอสงสัยเหมือนคุณกุ๊กด้วยคนค่า
ใช้ได้เหมือนกันค่ะพี่เล็ก toss จะเป็นการที่โยนเบากว่าธรรมดา เหมือนโยนเหรียญนะคะ

Toss -To throw lightly or casually or with a sudden slight jerk

วันนี้พี่เล็กมาดึกแฮะ
Throw up ก็สามารถใช้แปลว่า อาเจียน ได้ด้วยนะจ้ะ เล้ก
4. Be careful/watch out for barb wire, coz it might reap on you.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service