เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ซ้อนท้ายจักรยาน/กองผ้าไว้กับพื้น/ผ้าเช็ดตัวเหม็นอับฯ

1.ตอนไปตลาดหนูจะซ้อนท้ายจักรยานแม่ ตอนกลับหนูขี่แม่ซ้อนท้ายหนู ให้น้องขี่จักรยานไปเอง
2.หนูกองเสื้อผ้าที่ใส่แล้วไว้กับพื้นอีกแล้วทุกวันเลย
3.ผึ่งผ้าเช็ดตัวด้วยทุกครั้งหลังเช็ดตัวเสร็จ บางทีแม่ไม่เห็นว่าหนูกองมันไว้กับแล้วมันเหม็บอับทำให้แม่ต้องซักผ้ามากขึ้น
4.ทำหน้าของตัวเองที่ได้รับมอบหมายให้เสร็จก่อนที่จะไปสนใจอย่างอื่น
5.หนูต้องปฏิบัติกับคนอื่นเหมือนที่หนูอยากให้คนปฏิบัติต่อหนูถ้าหนูอยากให้เค้าพูดดีกับหนูหนูก็ต้องพูดดีๆกับเค้าก่อน

Views: 1759

Replies to This Discussion

1.ตอนไปตลาดหนูจะซ้อนท้ายจักรยานแม่ ตอนกลับหนูขี่แม่ซ้อนท้ายหนู ให้น้องขี่จักรยานไปเอง
When we go to the market, can you ride the bicycle, I wan to sit at the back.  But when we will come back home, I want to ride the bicycle, and you sit at the back. 
2.หนูกองเสื้อผ้าที่ใส่แล้วไว้กับพื้นอีกแล้วทุกวันเลย
You put your used clothes on the floor again.
3.ผึ่งผ้าเช็ดตัวด้วยทุกครั้งหลังเช็ดตัวเสร็จ บางทีแม่ไม่เห็นว่าหนูกองมันไว้กับแล้วมันเหม็บอับทำให้แม่ต้องซักผ้ามากขึ้น
You should dry your towel every time after using. If you don't dry it, it will smell so bad.
4.ทำหน้าของตัวเองที่ได้รับมอบหมายให้เสร็จก่อนที่จะไปสนใจอย่างอื่น
You have to be responsible to your duty.
5.หนูต้องปฏิบัติกับคนอื่นเหมือนที่หนูอยากให้คนปฏิบัติต่อหนูถ้าหนูอยากให้เค้าพูดดีกับหนูหนูก็ต้องพูดดีๆกับเค้าก่อน
If you want everyboby talk nicely with me, you should talk nicely with them first.  Put yourseft in other people's shoes

ขออนุญาตค่า

If you want everyone to talk nicely to me, you should talk nicely to them first. Put yourseft in other people's shoes

ขอแก้เอง อะไรเอง

If you want everyone to talk nicely to you, you should talk nicely to them first. Put yourseft in other people's shoes

ขอบคุณมากค่ะทุกๆคนที่ให้ความรู้มากมายจริงๆไปเรียนที่ไหนจะได้ความรู้เท่าที่นี่ จะพยายามจดจำแล้วนำไปใช้ให้เกิดประโยชน์กับลูกค่ะ
Put yourself in other people's shoes คือประมาณว่า เอาใจเขามาใส่ใจเราใช่ไหมคะ ขอบคุณมากค่ะ

ใช่แล้วค่ะ

1.     When you ride the bicycle to the market, I want to sit on the back. On the way back, I will ride and let you sit on the back. We will let my sister/brother ride with us.

2.  You  put your soiled/used clothes on the floor everyday.

3. After using the towel, you should hang it to dry. If you don't do that, you towel will be damp and become smelly.

4. You should finish your duty before doing other things.

5. You should treat other people just like what you want to be treated. Like, when you want other people to talk to you nicely, you should talk to them nicely first.

คุณป๊อป สงสัยค่ะ  ขอถามนะคะ

If you want everyone to talk nicely to me.     ต้องมี to หลัง everyone

Can you help me find the key.     เคยเห็นประโยคนี้  ไม่มี to หลัง me

หรือ  I will let you watch the TV.    ไม่มี to หลัง you

ต่างกันอย่างไรคะ    คือรูปประโยคเป็น V + บุคคล + V  เหมือนกัน แต่ดูอย่างไรว่าจะมี to หรือไม่มี

ขออนุญาต แชร์ นะคะ สงสัยคุณป๊อปยังไม่ว่าง ^_^

คำพวกนี้มันเป็นเหมือนสำนวน ...เอควรจะเรียกอะไรดีนะ คือเป็นคำที่ใช้กันน่ะคะ

เช่น talk to คือการที่เราจะคุยกับใคร มันต้องใช้ talk to

ส่วน can you help me find the key นั้น จริง ๆ แล้วมันต้องเป็น can you help m finding the key เพราะมันจะตรงกับที่ว่า

help someone doing something น่ะค่ะ

ขอบคุณค่ะ

Can you help me  find/finding  the key.  แล้วจะใช้แบบไหนดีคะ  มี ing หรือไม่มี

I will let you watch the TV.  ไม่มี to หลัง you   แล้วประโยคนี้ต้องมี to หรือไม่มีค่ะ

1. help someone doing something = ใช้ finding ค่ะ

2. let + v = ใช้ watch ได้เลยค่ะ

หายไปนาน ขออนุญาตมาตอบให้ใหม่

คิดว่าคุณ เรวดีคงเข้าใจผิดอ่ะค่ะ

help someone to do something ค่ะ

Can you help me find the key? อันนี้ถูกต้องแล้วค่ะ

อ้างอิง  http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/help_1

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/help

[intransitive/transitive] to give someone support or information so that they can do something more easily

If you are finding that difficult, I could help you.

Mary was anxious to help.

help someone (to) do something:

Can you help me find my glasses?
help someone with something:

Her brother offered to help her with her homework.
help someone through something:

They helped me through a very difficult time.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/help

make it easier or possible for (someone) to do something by offering them one’s services or resources:

มันจะมีสำนวนว่า can't help/couldn't help ที่จะตามด้วย Ving

can't help + ving

couldn't help + Ving

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service