เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ช่รยแก้ไขให้ด้วยคร่าาา :)

Yesterday we went to visit a newborn at hospital. She is a cute girl. My children want to hold her. But I warned them because she is still baby and they are still too younger.So they could not hold a baby. They thought a baby same a doll . Finally they understood which I explained it for them.
เมื่อวานพวกเราไปเยี่ยมเด็กน้อยแรกเกิดที่ร.พ. น้องเป็นเด็กผู้หญิงน่ารักมาก. ลูกๆของฉันอยากจะอุ้มน้อง แต่ฉันเตือนว่าน้องยังเล็กอยู่มากและพวกลูกๆก็ยังเด็กอยู่ ด้งนั้นพวกลูกๆจึงอุ้มน้องไม่ได้ เด็กๆคิดว่าน้องเหมือนตุ๊กตา แต่สุดท้ายเด็กๆก็เข้าใจที่แม่อธิบายให้ฟังคะ

Views: 242

Replies to This Discussion

Yesterday, we went to visit a newborn baby at a hospital. She is a very cute babygirl. My children really wanted to pick her up, but I just warned them not to do. The baby is too young and puny too be carried. Our children thought the baby looks like a doll. They finally, undertood what I have said.

คงช่วยได้นะคะ

ลองดูค่ะ  ผิดถูกอย่างไรยินดีให้แก้ไข

Yesterday we went to visit the newborn baby at the hospital. The newborn baby is a pretty girl. My children want to pick her up. But I didn't let them to pick her up because she is still too little. They are still child and they aren't enough careful. They thought that she look like a doll. At last  they can understood which I told them. 

ขอบคุณผู้ให้ความรู้ทุกท่านคะ:)

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service