เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ช่วยกันตรวจและเพิ่มเติมด้วยนะคะ

1. If I let you do anything that you want,even it is a bad thing. It is not present that I love you. But it will be bad for yourseft.

2. Letting you do anything that you want , even it is a bad thing, It is not present that I love you.

3. I don't spoil you any more, If it is a bad thing.

4. You have to be responsible for your duty.

5. You should have a reason and know that what is right and wrong.

6. You have to be grateful to other such as now you are a little boy, you can not take care yourself. I , daddy and other have to take care you, it is adult 's duty.  But in the future, when you will be a big man, I will be old and you have to take care me, daddy and other, it is your duty.

Views: 345

Replies to This Discussion

1. If I let/allow you do everything that you want even bad things, it won't be good for you. Leting you do everything you want doesn't show that I love you.

2 Letting you do everything you want to do doesn't show/reflect that I love you.

3. I will not allow you to do everything you want any more, it's a bad thing. You will become spoilt child.

I will not spoil you anymore. It's bad to let you do everything you want especially bad things.

4. You have to be responsible for your duty.  ได้ค่ะ หมายความว่า หนูต้องรับผิดชอบหน้าที่ของตัวเอง

5. You should be more resonable. And you should listen to me and  think carefully about right and wrong. คือว่าคิดว่าน้องยังเด็กยังไม่รู้แน่ชัดว่าอันไหนดีไม่ดีเลยคิดว่าให้น้องเค้าค่อยๆคิดและเชื่อฟังผู้ใหญ่อาจจะดีกว่าให้เค้าคิดเองว่าอันไหนถูกหรือผิดค่ะ

6 You are just a little boy right now, you cannot take care of yourself. Adults like daddy and me are taking good care of you. So in future, when you become a big boy, we will be old. At that time, you should take care of us. That's the best way to show that you are grateful to us... ยากจัง...รอคุณครูด้วยนะค้า มันเป็นเรื่อง sensitive มากเลยค่ะ ไม่รุ้จะบอกว่ายังไงไม่ให้เป็นการกดดันน้อง ไม่ให้เหมือนข่มขู่ทวงบุญคุณ เรื่องนี้ละเอียดอ่อนมาก ขอเชิญคุณแม่ทุกท่านมาช่วยด้วยค่า สอนยาก....

Now you are just a little boy. You can't do a lot of things by yourself so daddy and mommy will always help you. Then when you grow up to be a big handsome man, daddy and me will be old. And we hope that you will take good care of us just like we did it to you when you were young. We will be so happy if you do that.

ถ้าผมใช้

ข้อ 3 ใช้  I won't หรือ will not จะเหมาะกว่านะครับ

ข้อ 5 คงไม่ต้องใช้ that แล้วก็เปลี่นเป็น right or wrong ถูก หรือ ผิด แทน ถูกและผิด

6. อืม...grateful กับ duty ออกจะแรกไปสำหรับเด็ก

อันนี้เคยเทศลูกๆไปรอบนึง ผมใช้ว่า

When you are young, adults such as Daddy and Mom will take care of you because we love you, however when we grow old and no longer able to take care of ourselves, we hope that you will love and take good care of us like how we love and taking care of you.

ผมไม่อยากให้ลูกๆคิดว่าที่พ่อแม่ดูแลเค้าอยู่นี่เพราะเป็นหน้าที่ หรือเค้าติดหนี้บุญคุณอะไรเรา ถ้าเค้ารักเรา โตขึ้นเค้าก็ดูแลเราเอง หากโตขึ้นแล้วลูกๆหายหมด ไม่เราสอนเค้าไม่ดี หรือก็เป็นกรรมของเราเอง คิดซะยังงั้น

อีกอย่างใช้ grateful ตอนมันเด็ก เดี๋ยวแก่มาจะโดนให้เรา grateful กลับ  :P

ขอบคุณมากๆ ค่ะ

เห็นด้วยค่ะว่า มันเป็นเรื่องที่ละเอียดอ่อนและต้องค่อยๆ พูด  ถ้าพูดเป็นภาษาไทยคงจะไม่มีปัญหา  แต่พอเป็นภาษาอังกฤษก็เลยไม่รู้ว่าควรจะพูดอย่างไรดี 

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service