เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1. (ซื้อของที่ 7-11) เราไม่เอาถุงพลาสติกค่ะ คืนเขา เพื่อช่วยลดโลกร้อน

2.สอนลูกให้รู้จักขยะรีไซเคิลค่ะ

2.1ขยะรีไซเคิลคืออะไร

2.2นี่ใช่ขยะรีไซคิลไหม

2.3ม๊ามี้เตรียมตระกร้าไว้ใส่ขยะที่ไม่ใช้แล้ว และคิดว่ารีไซคิลได้ ให้ใส่คนละตะกร้านะ (มีพี่น้อง 2 คน)

2.4พอเต็ม ม๊ามี้จะเอาไปขายนะ

2.5 พรุ่งนี้เราจะเอาขยะรีไซเคิลที่เราเก็บไว้ ไปขายแล้วนะ

2.6 ช่วยกันยกขึนรถนะ

2.7พอขายเสร็จ ลูกถามได้เงินเท่าไรครับ

2.8ได้เท่านี้

2.9โอ้โห น้อยจัง

3.0งั้นคราวหน้าช่วยกันเก็บใส่ตะกร้าเยอะเยอะเลนะ

ขอบคุณค่ะ

Views: 771

Replies to This Discussion

ระหว่างรอคุณครูนะคะ

1. We don't get the plastic bag, return it. We will reduce to use the plastic bag for saving the world from the heat.

2.1. What is the recycle garbage?

2.2  Is this a recycle garbage?

2.3 I will prepare 2 baskets for recycle garbage. The both of you put the recycle garbage in your own basket. 

2.4 When the basket are full, I will take the recycle garbage to sale.

2.5 Tomorrow we will take the recycle garbage to sale.

2.6 Let's help me put them on the car.

2.7 How much money do we get?

2.8  Here is the money.

2.9 Oh, a litter bit.

2.10 Never mine, the next time we should keep the recycle garbage more 

1. (ซื้อของที่ 7-11) เราไม่เอาถุงพลาสติกค่ะ คืนเขา เพื่อช่วยลดโลกร้อน (เข้าใจว่าพูดกับลูกใช่ไหมค่ะ)

We don't want the/any plastic bags.  Give it back to her/him. We want to help reduce Global warming.

2.สอนลูกให้รู้จักขยะรีไซเคิลค่ะ

Recycling is processing used materials (waste) into new products to prevent waste of potentially useful materials, reduce the consumption of fresh raw materials, reduce energy usage, reduce air pollution (fromincineration) and water pollution (from landfilling) by reducing the need for "conventional" waste disposal, and lower greenhouse gas emissions as compared to virgin production. Recycling is a key component of modern waste reduction and is the third component of the "ReduceReuse, Recycle" waste hierarchy.

2.1ขยะรีไซเคิลคืออะไร What is recycling?

2.2นี่ใช่ขยะรีไซคิลไหม Can this be recycled?

2.3ม๊ามี้เตรียมตระกร้าไว้ใส่ขยะที่ไม่ใช้แล้ว และคิดว่ารีไซคิลได้ ให้ใส่คนละตะกร้านะ (มีพี่น้อง 2 คน)

Mommy have two recycle bins for you to have one each.  Only put the rubbish that you don't want but can be recycled.

2.4พอเต็ม ม๊ามี้จะเอาไปขายนะ (Good idea, get rid of the rubbish and make money)

Went the bins are full, I will sell it.

2.5 พรุ่งนี้เราจะเอาขยะรีไซเคิลที่เราเก็บไว้ ไปขายแล้วนะ We will sell these recycle materials (that we have been collected) tomorrow.

2.6 ช่วยกันยกขึนรถนะ Help mommy put them in our car please.

2.7พอขายเสร็จ ลูกถามได้เงินเท่าไรครับ How much did we make (?/from those recycle materials?)

2.8ได้เท่านี้ These much!!

2.9โอ้โห น้อยจัง Only these much? 

3.0งั้นคราวหน้าช่วยกันเก็บใส่ตะกร้าเยอะเยอะเลนะ Well, next time we have to collect some more, ok?

ขอบคุณค่ะ ได้ศัพท์ใหม่ค่ะ these much แปลว่า ได้เท่านี้เหรอ ได้แค่นี้แหละ ความหมายประมาณนี้ใช่ไหมค่ะ

These much เป็นการโชว์จำนวนเฉยๆค่ะ จะเยอะหรือน้อยก็ได้ (ใช้น้ำเสียงเป็นเครื่องบ่งบอกว่ามากหรือน้อย)

Only these much. Only ไปขยาย these much ว่ามีแค่นี้เองแหละ

WOW! these much. WOW! เป็นคำอุทาน แสดงอาการตกใจ พอมาใช้ขยาย these much ก็บอกได้เลยว่าเยอะมาก

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service