เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ขอคำอธิฐานภาคภาษาอังกฤษ

เช่น ข้าแต่พระเจ้าขอให้เค้าเป็นคนดี ขอพระองค์ประทานความคิดสติปัญญาให้แก่ลูกน้อยของข้าพระองค์ ขอให้เค้าดำเนินชีวิตในทางของพระเจ้า มีสุขภาพร่างกายที่สมบูรณ์ ให้เค้าเป็นเกลือและแสงสว่าง ให้เค้าเป็นหัวมิใช่หาง ฯลฯ หรืออะไรประมาณนี้แหละค่ะ ให้เป็นคำที่อธิฐานทั่วไปก็ได้ อรอยากปลูกฝังทั้ง 2 อย่าง คือศาสนาและภาษาไปในตัว
เคยแต่อธิฐานเผื่อเค้าเป็นภาษาไทยเลยอยากได้ภาษาอังกฤษบ้างค่ะ รบกวนผู้รู้ตอบใ้ห้ด้วยนะคะ

Views: 1516

Replies to This Discussion

ไม่ได้เข้ามาตอบให้นะคะ ไม่เป็นเหมือนกัน แต่คิดว่า เราอาจจะหาได้จาก บทความเฝ้าเดี่ยว หรือ บทเรียนรวีที่เป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ตอนท้ายมักจะนำเด็กๆอธิษฐานเสมอ ลองเสริชดูนะคะ ประมาณ myfirst prayer หรือจากเพลงก็ได้ค่ะ ลูกน่าจะเข้าใจ GBU
ดีจัง เดี๋ยวรอคุณครูมาตอบนะจ้ะ จะได้ขอลอกบ้าง ทุกวันนี้เราก็อธิฐานเป็นภาษาไทย แต่ตบท้ายด้วย in Jesus name Amen...แฮะๆๆๆ
~Prayer for My Child~

I come to You in Jesus name and give (name of
child) to You. I'm convinced that You alone
know what is best for him/her. You alone know
what he/she needs. I release him/her to You
to care for and protect, and I commit myself to
pray for everything concerning him/her that I
can think of or that You put upon my heart.
Teach me how to pray and guide me in what to
pray about. Help me not to impose my own will
when I'm praying for him/her, but rather
enable me to pray that Your will be done in
his/her life.

Thank You that I can partner with You in raising
him/her and that I don't have to rely on the
world's unreliable and ever-changing methods
for child rearing, but that I can have clear
directions from Your Word and wisdom as I pray
to You for answers.

Thank You, Lord, for the precious gift of this
child. Because Your Word says that every good
gift comes from You, I know that You have
given him/her to me to care for and raise. Help
me do that. Show me places where I continue
to hang on to him/her and enable me to release
him/her to Your protection, guidance, and
counsel. Help me not to live in fear of possible
dangers, but in the joy and peace of knowing
that You are in control. I rely on You for
everything, and this day I trust my child to You
and release him/her into Your hands.

~By Stormie Omartian
"Father we thank You for my child, You have heaped us with bounty and we praise You for entrusting us with her. She is fearfully and wonderfully made. You chose her for us and we thank You for the gift she is to us. We bless her and ask that You fill her with “Whatever things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, having virtue, or anything praiseworthy, let her think on these things.”
"We ask Father that you would fill her life with good relationships, first with you Lord. Help her to seek after Godly things. We ask your blessing on our relationship with her, help us to express to her and for her to feel unconditional love; may she rise up and call us blessed. We ask for good friends for her; that she may feel accepted and influenced by good kids. Keep her path straight. We ask your blessing on her life by causing Godly people to positively influence her life at the crossroads she will face. Go before her and prepare the way."
ขอบคุณคุณ Pat นะคะที่กรุณา ว่าแต่มีคำแปลภาษาไทยมั๊ยคะ ย่อๆ ก็ได้ค่ะ คือดิฉันมีความรู้พื้นฐานภาษาอังกฤษไม่มาก กลัวว่าถ้าท่องไปโดยไม่เข้าใจความหมาย เกรงว่าลูกจะไม่ได้รับรู้ความรู้สึกน่ะค่ะ ขอพระเจ้าคุ้มครองครอบครัวคุณ Pat และเพื่อนสมาชิก 2 pasa ทุกคนนะคะ

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service