เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1.ช่วงนี้ฝนตกบ่อยมักมีน้ำขังบนถนน

2.แม่ครับขับรถลุยแอ่งน้ำเลย ( แอ่งน้ำบนถนนที่เกดจากน้ำขัง )

เสาร์ที่ผ่านมาเราขับรถไปเชียงรายคะระหว่างทางเชียงใหม่ เชียงรายจะมีแม่น้ำเราเห็นร่องรอยของน้ำที่พัดต้นไม้ชนิดถอนรากเลยคะ หญ้าที่อยู่ข้างแม่น้ำราบไปหมด ขากลับจากเชียงรายฝนตกเกือบตลอดทางมีอยู่จุดหนึ่งทางเกือบขาดคะเราไม่เคยเจอแบบนี้เลยทุกครั้งหน้าฝนไม่เคยเห็นเป็นขนาดนี้ แต่เราเห็นภูเขาปกคลุมไปด้วยละอองฝนจางๆๆ บางที่มีเส้นหมอกปกภูเขา ชาวนากำลังช่วยกันดำนา แสงแดดอ่อนๆ ภูเขาบางลูกต้นไม้กำลังเพ่งแตกใบอ่อน โรแมนติกสุดๆเสียด้ายไม่ได้ถ่ายภาพเก็บไว้คะได้แต่ชี้ชวนให้คุณพ่อบ้านดู เด็กๆก็หลับกันหมด

3.พี่โฟกัสเห็นด้านข้างของแม่น้ำไหมครับน้ำพัดต้นไม้ถอนราก ต้นหญ้านอนราบเลย แสดงว่ามีฝนตหนักมากและน้ำท่วมขึ้นมาจากแม่น้ำและกระแสน้ำก็แรงมาก

4.เวลามีฝนตกเราควรจะอยู่ที่ไหนครับ ( ได้ที่ถามคะเนื่องจากมีตอนที่คายุออกไปเล่นน้ำฝนเวลาฝนตกก็อยากออกไปเล่นน้ำฝนนะคะ)

5.ใช่ครับเราควรอยู่ในบ้าน เพราะถ้าฝนตกก็อาจมีน้ำท่วม พี่โฟกัสจำได้ใช่ไหมครับที่บ้านเราโดนน้ำท่วม ถ้าน้ำมาแม่กลัวว่าจะพัดลูกไปแล้วแม่อาจช่วยลูกไม่ทัน

ตาหลานปลูกต้นผักบุ้ง ตาเอารากต้นผ้กบุ้งมาปลูกคะ

6.ตาปลูกต้นผักบุ้ง

7.ตาขุดหลุมแล้วโฟกัสเอารากผักบุ้งใส่ลงหลุมเลย

8.เอารากมาให้หมดเลยครับ

9.ใส่ลงในหลุมให้หมดเลยครับ

Views: 200

Replies to This Discussion

1. It's raining quite a lot this time of year, that's why there's lots of water stuck on the road. (ไม่แน่ใจว่าใช้ stuck กับน้ำได้หรือเปล่า)
2. Mommy, you've just drove through the water in a pothole. (ลองกูเกิ้ล pothole กับ sinkhole ดูน่ะครับ)
Last Saturday, we drove up to Chiang Rai and on the way up there between Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai we saw a trace of a big flood blowing trees' roots out off the ground, and all grasses on the river sides were forced to lay down completely flat against the earth. On the way back, it was raining continuously. What frighthened us the most was a point where the road was nearly cut off by the flood and we've never seen such a thing before even in any rainny seasons. However, there were some other things still giving us a great pleasure. We saw a curtain of foggy rain standing just right before the mountain as it was trying to hide the moutain from us but that turned out to be a fascinating sensational taste to our eyes. A few minutes drive later, a group of farmers, together, were busy with growing their rice trees in a paddy field like ants helping each other collecting food before a visit of rainny season. We also enjoyed looking at and feeling a soft and gentle warmth from a bright light shining sun spreading its warmly heat upon greeny montains. Some trees were proudly presenting their newborn leaves in a gorgeous colour, asking the viewers "how beautiful and delicate I am?" It was such a romantic moment, though it was a shame that I did not have the scene kept into my camera. My husband and me were really impressed by the scene from the both sides of our travel route while our kids were sleeping happily in the back seat.

ไว้ให้ท่านอื่นช่วยต่อน่ะครับ ชัีกง่วงแล้วล่ะครับ
แอ่งน้ำใช้puddleก็ได้คะ

ที่เหลือแปะไ้ตอนบ่ายนะคะ
ขอบคุณครับ ได้ศัพท์เพิ่มอีกคำแล้ว
3. Focus, can u guess what happened with those dead trees and grass on the river bank?..................Right !! the clause was a strong wind, heavy rain and uncontrollable overflow water.

4 When it rains , where should we stay?

5. We suppose to stay in the shade / at the house / and beware of water stage because when it rains heavily commonly result is excessive water which can be the clause of flood . Remember? our house flooded. At that time, I really afraid that the flood may sweep you away and I can't help you in time.

6. Grandpa is planting Morning glory.

7+8+9. He dag a hole so it's your turn to place all of, the root in it.
-ขอบคุณ คุณPatiwat มากๆคะที่ตอบให้แม่แอม จริงๆตั้งใจจะเล่าให้ฟังนะคะแต่ทำให้แม่แอมเจอศัพท์อีกมากมาย แม่แอมอยากเขียนได้แบบนี้บางจังคะได้แต่ถอนหายใจไปก่อนหวังว่าคงจะทำได้สักวัน
-ขอบคุณท่านอื่นมากๆคะที่ช่วยตอบให้คะ

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service