เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

The milk is almost empty,you've to move the box to the other side.

ไม่ทราบว่าถูกต้องหรือเปล่า คำว่า เอียงกล่องหรือตะแคงกล่อง ใช้ศัพท์ที่ถูกต้องอะไรคะ

ขอบพระคุณคะ

Views: 410

Replies to This Discussion

Tilt the carton so you can drink all up!
ขอบคุณค่า
พูดตามน้าอ๊อบแหละ มั่นใจ อึอึ
The milk is almost gone. Hold the box like this so you can drink the milk at the bottom.

The milk is almost gone. Tilt the box like this so you can get the last bit.

A milk carton is big. You pour from it into a glass or cup. A milk box is small and you drink from it with a straw.
Thank you so much.
You help a lot.
Happy to help you. I hope your son finishes his milk. Tell him the masked rider always drinks all of his milk. That's what makes him so strong.
I think British English also uses carton for small one too as my British friend told me long time ago.
"Carton" is fine. I generally use carton for milk in a small cardboard package, like a tetrapak, for example. However, we can also use carton for large and small plastic bottles that have a handle on them too. In the UK milk comes in 1, 2, 4 and 6 litre cartons.

"Box" must be an American version - we never use "box" in England for milk - but as Khun Peter points out, he does so a "milk box" is equally correct.

Like is often the case, as Thais, take your pick. Whichever works for you. I would say though that the plastic bottle, 500ml and 1l Meiji and Dutch Mill brands you can buy in a 7-11, that looks like a bottle, is a bottle, not a carton.

All the little differences are very interesting though.

Hope this helps.
David
Thank you David,

New thing to learn every day...today I know 'tetrapak' too ^__^

Op
Tetrapak is a company famous for a particular type of packaging it designed. I once taught English to the Thai wife of the American CEO of Tetrapak Asia - before that, I didn't know about Tetrapak either!
Thank you so much ka.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service