เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

คนอังกฤษเขียนผิดมีจริง ลองดู!!!

ผมจะใช้จดหมายนี้เป็นตัวอย่างที่ดีของการเขียนภาษาอังกฤษผิด

ขอเชิญสมาชีกห้อง English Club อ่านแล้วเขียนความเห็นแก้ความผิด จะได้ความรู้เพิ่มขึ้น!

I would like to thank you and the rest of the team of friends and residents that gave up there own time to support you in making it possible to have very well organized Bone-fire event for November 2014.

Against all the odds you pulled it off what with the Council trying to put a damper on the event and the weather playing it’s part.

I am sure you all must have felt some time’s very frustrated about it all but knowing your passion and knowing you have all the support from your close friends we all new the Bone-fire would go ahead and nothing was going to stop you.

I no how much this event means to you all and after last years Bone fire you was talking to me saying how you would like to improve the next one (and you have done).

Well done to you all and I am very imp rest with the support from everyone involved and the night went very well without any disruptions and this is a credit to you all.

Looking at the number of family s that attended they had a very good night and the atmosphere was brilliant with lots of positive comments being said on how they have had a very good night out.

The Firework’s display was brilliant and well organized and their was something for everyone to see.

Also the clean up that was done the day after made it more of a success and no one from the residents and the Council have said anything or made any comments so we can only think everyone is happy and this is all down to you having a good plan.

Views: 631

Replies to This Discussion

Also, the clean up that was done the day after made it more of a success; and no one from neither the residents nor the Council have said anything or made any comments. so In light of this, we can only think that everyone is happy. This is all down to you having a good plan.

ประโยคที่เขียนไว้ยาวเกินไป เราควรจะเขียนประโยคที่เราพูดได้ง่ายๆ!!!!

เรื่องคำ neither กับ nor ลองแบบฝึกหัดออนไลน์ที่นี่ http://www.englishthroughtheweb.com/linkingquiz/eitherquiz.html

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service