เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

รบกวรช่วยแปลข้อความให้เราทีนะคะ สำคัญมากค่ะ

เราอ่านแล้วเราไม่ค่อยเข้าใจค่ะ ว่าเขาจะโอนเงินเข้าทางธนาคาร หรือว่าจะให้มาพร้อมกับรถขนส่ง แล้วเราจะส่งของให่้เขาอย่างไร เราไม่เข้าใจจริงๆ ค่ะ ขอรบกวนช่วยเราทีะนะคะ จำเป็นและสำคัญจริงๆค่ะ

ขอบคุณล่วงหน้านะคะ

Thanks for the respond... My name is Jeff Sandra, all the way from the United Kingdom. There's some sating things I want you to understand as I'm currently out of state for 6 month project... Making or receiving of calls is prohibited not allowed due to the nature of my job as I'm a marine working on the sea at the moment! I'm eager to buy this Article from you and won't like any delay from you as I would be sending my transport company coming for the pick up after payment been made successfully! Here are some sating thing I want you to understand...

1) My transport company ( Global Shipping Logistics) will be the hired company coming for the Pick Up.
2) You don't have to be worried as I rely on their service for safe delivering to my Address.
3) The transportation charges of picking and delivering the Article to my address shall be responsible and handled by me

Regarding the payment method, I would like to make the payment via Bank to Bank Transfer as it would be easy and convenient for me making the payment to your Bank Account, so I would like you to get back to me with your full Bank details to proceed with the payment soon...

I discussed with my transport company on bringing cash to you on picking up but they refused stating it against their law, that all they do is to pick and deliver goods not by giving cash... I hope we can proceed with the transaction? If yes, would be waiting for your Bank and home address this way to be provided for the payment to be made soon!

Full Bank Details to be provided this way,

Account Name:
Account Number:
Iban Number:
Swift/Bic Code:
Bank Name:
Amount/Price:

And your Home Address for my Transport's Company's to Locate and Calculate the Shipping Charges to my Address this way...

NAME:
ADDRESS:
STATE:
CITY:
POST CODE/ZIP CODE:
Cell Phone No:

Thanks while I wait to hear from you soon,

Mrs Jeff

Views: 363

Replies to This Discussion

คือ Mrs. Jeff เขาจะให้คุณแม่ส่งรายละเอียด:  1. บัญชีที่เขาจะโอนเงินมาให้  2. ที่อยู่ของคุณแม่ที่เขาจะบอกให้ บริษัท Global Shipping Logistcs มารับของ

หลังจากคุณแม่รับเงินเข้าบัญชีแล้ว และแจ้ง confirm เขาแล้ว  เขาก็จะให้บริษัท Global นี้มารับของ   ค่าใช้จ่ายในการขนส่งทุกอย่าง Mrs.Jeff จะเป็นคนออกที่ปลายทางเอง  เราแค่รอรับเงิน แจ้งเขาเมื่อรับเงิน แล้วรอคนมารับของเท่านั้นครับ

เขาไม่สามารถจ่ายเป็นเงินสดผ่านบริษัท Global มาให้ตอนมารับของ เพราะผิดกฎของเขาครับ 

คุณแม่ ได้เมลนี้เป็นspam mail หรือป่าวค่ะ 

มันเหมือนเมลที่นิดเคยได้รับบ่อยๆ แนะนำให้ดูตรงที่อยู่e-mail นะค่ะว่าเค้าตั้งใจส่งเมาที่แล้วเราโดยตรงหรือป่าวหรือสุ่มๆส่งมา เพื่อนนิดเกือบโดนหลอกมาแล้วกับ e-mail ลักษณะนี้ 

*** แต่ถ้าไม่ใช่ก็ขอโทษด้วยนะค่ะ ***

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service