เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

เหตการณ์เกิดขึ้นตอนอยู่บนรถค่ะ ลูกจะหยิบหนังสือนิทานขึ้นมาอ่านซึ่งรถกำลังวิ่งอยู่เราก็กลัวว่าลูกจะสายตาเสียเราก็พูดว่า ' หนูอ่านหนังสือบนรถ ขณะที่รถวิ่งไม่ได้ลูก เดี่๋ยวตาเสีย   เอ้า ตอนนี้รถหยุดแล้ว หนูอ่านได้จ้ะ ( รถติดไฟแดง)

พุดว่า while the car is moving,You can't read the book in the car because..................(สายตาเสียนึกไม่ออก) now the car is stop moving, you can read  ประโยคที่พูดนี้พอใช้ได้ไม้คะ

- เอ๊ะ วันนี้บนท้องฟ้าจะมีดวงดาวมั้ยนี้า

- ยังมีเหลืออยู่อีกหรือเนี่ย แม่นึกว่ามันหมดไปแล้ว

Views: 768

Replies to This Discussion

ลองตอบดูนะคะ

While the car is running. You can't read the book because it is bad for your eyes. You might get the bad eyes.

Now the car is stopped for the traffic signal, you can read.

เอ๊ะ วันนี้บนท้องฟ้าจะมีดวงดาวมั้ยนี้า

Are there any stars in the sky tonight?

- ยังมีเหลืออยู่อีกหรือเนี่ย แม่นึกว่ามันหมดไปแล้ว

Is it still left?  I think, it was gone.

You can't read the book in the car because..................(สายตาเสียนึกไม่ออก) now the car is stop moving, you can read

-> because it can damage your eyes. 

now the car is stop moving ควรจะเป็น  now the car has stopped and you can read ดีกว่าครับ

- เอ๊ะ วันนี้บนท้องฟ้าจะมีดวงดาวมั้ยนี้า -> Will there be any twinkling stars in the sky up above?

- ยังมีเหลืออยู่อีกหรือเนี่ย แม่นึกว่ามันหมดไปแล้ว ->  There's still some left?   I thought it was all gone!

สงสัยค่ะ twinkling ทำไมไม่เป็น twinkle ละคะ

ใช้ได้ค่ะ

because it will make your eyes go bad./it will hurt your eyes./ your eyes will turn bad.

- eh, will there be star on the sky today?

- eh, we still have some left? i thought it's all finished.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service