เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

บ้านนี้ไม่มีเครื่องทำน้ำอุ่นค่ะ เช้ย..เชยเนอะ
เลยต้องต้มน้ำให้ลูกอาบทุกวัน แล้วมันก็มีคำถามตามมาทุกวัน
ดังนี้ค่ะ

พ่อกลับจากครัว เดินเข้ามาในห้องนอน
แม่ : คุณต้มน้ำให้ลูกหรือยัง Have you boiled the water yet?
พ่อ : อ้าว..ลืม ผมลืมต้ม เดี๋ยวจะไปต้มให้ Oh! I forget. (หรือ I forgot คะ) I forget to boil. I will do it now.
แม่ : เฮ้อ..ทุกทีเลย ฉันจะไปต้มเอง Huh! you forget everyday. I will do it แบะแบะ

แม่อยู่ในครัว พ่ออุ้มลูกเดินเข้ามา
พ่อ : หม่าม๊าทำอะไรอยู่จ๊ะ What are you doing, mama?
แม่ : หม่าม๊าต้มน้ำให้หนูอยู่นี่ไง I am boiling the water for you.
หรือ
แม่ : หม่าม๊ารอให้น้ำมันเดือดอยู่จ๊ะ I am waiting for...

ผ่านไป 10 นาที
พ่อ : น้ำเดือดหรือยัง แม่ Did the water boil? Have the water boiled, yet?
แม่ : อ้าวเฮ้ย..ฉันลืมไปว่าต้มน้ำเอาไว้อ่ะ Oh! I forget boiling the water.

เข้าไปดูในครัว
แม่ : เย้..น้ำกำลังเดือดพอดีเลย น้ำร้อนมาแล้วจ้า Yeah! The water is boiling now.
หรือ
แม่ : ยัง น้ำยังไม่เดือด รอสักแป๊บก็ได้แล้ว No, It hasn't boiled yet. wait a minute.

(ถามเฉพาะที่ขีดเส้นใต้อ่ะค่ะ)
สิ่งที่งงคือ 1. เรื่อง tense ค่ะ
2. เรื่องการใช้ forget, forgot งงๆ ว่าลืมของ, ลืมทำและยังไม่ได้ทำ, ลืมไปว่าทำไปแล้ว

คุณครูหรือผู้รู้ทั้งหลายพอมีเวลาก็ช่วยแวะมาให้ความรู้หน่อยนะคะ
ขอบคุณมากค่ะ

Views: 873

Replies to This Discussion

ซึ้งจายค่ะ...ครูรีมาช่วยตอบให้...ครูอ๊อบก็มา...ครูแพทก็มา...พี่โอ.. พี่เล็ก.. พี่เก๋ ก็มา หม่ามี๊น้องวินด์มิลล์... คุณSucheera ก้อมา

แต่อย่าเพิ่งรำคาญนะคะ เพราะยังสงกะสัยอยู่อีกนิดส์
เรื่อง forget-forgot... จะบอกก็ไม่ค่อยกล้าอ่ะ เอาตรงๆ เลยน้า...ยังไม่เก็ตอ่าค่ะ
สรุปตามที่ตัวเองเข้าใจคือ forgot ใช้กรณีลืมทุกอย่าง ลืมของ นึกขึ้นได้ว่าลืมทำ ???
ส่วน forget ใช้เวลาพูดว่า don't forget เท่านั้น ???
ครูขา ช่วยอีกทีนะคะ
for⋅get –verb (used with object)
1. to cease or fail to remember; be unable to recall: to forget someone's name.
2. to omit or neglect unintentionally: I forgot to shut the window before leaving.
3. to leave behind unintentionally; neglect to take: to forget one's keys.
4. to omit mentioning; leave unnoticed.
5. to fail to think of; take no note of.
6. to neglect willfully; disregard or slight.
–verb (used without object)
7. to cease or omit to think of something.
—Idiom
8. forget oneself, to say or do something improper or unbefitting one's rank, position, or character.

for·get v. for·got (-gŏt'), for·got·ten (-gŏt'n) or for·got, for·get·ting, for·gets

v. tr.
1. To be unable to remember (something).
2. To treat with thoughtless inattention; neglect: forget one's family.
3. To leave behind unintentionally.
4. To fail to mention.
5. 1. To banish from one's thoughts: forget a disgrace.
2. Informal To disregard on purpose. Usually used in the imperative: Oh, forget it. I refuse to go!

v. intr.
1. To cease remembering: Let's forgive and forget.
2. To fail or neglect to become aware at the proper or specified moment: forgot about my dental appointment.

ปกติแพทใช้ Forget กับปัจจุบัน Forgot กับอดีตที่ผ่านไปแล้วคือลืมแล้ว ไม่ใช่กำลังจะลืมนะค่ะ
ก็ไม่รู้ว่าเข้าใจถูกรึเปล่านะค่ะ
ตามความเข้าใจของตัวเองนะคะ

forget ก็คือนึกไม่ออก ยังลืมอยู่
forgot คือตะกี้ลืม แต่ตอนนี้นึกออกแล้วล่ะ

ยังมีให้เลือกว่าต่อด้วย to หรือ Ving อีก อันนี้ไม่มั่ว ครูสอนมา น้องรัตน์จะเอาด้วยมั้ย
เอาค่ะๆๆๆๆๆ
เอาด้วยค่ะ เอาแบบเข้าใจง่ายๆนะ
เอาค่ะๆ พี่อ๋อ แห่ะแห่ะ (โลภมาก)
มีเท่าไรเอาหมด อ่านไหวค่ะ
....ที่พอรู้คือ
I forget to buy the newspaper. ฉันลืมซื้อนสพ. ---> ใช้ to infinitive หมายถึงยังไม่ได้ทำสิ่งนั้น ลืมทำ และต้องการทำ
I forget buying the newspaper. ฉันลืมไปว่าซื้อนสพ.มาแล้ว ---> ใช้ Ving หมายถึง ทำสิ่งนั้นแล้ว แต่ลืมว่าได้ทำไปแล้ว
(เอามาจากหนังสือ verb คล่องของหมูๆ)
แต่เวลาเอาไปใช้จริงน่ะสิคะ มันต้องเปลี่ยนจาก forget เป็น forgot ใช่ป่ะอ่ะ เพราะมันลืม (เป็นอดีต) ไปแล้วใช่มั้ยล่ะคะ
เนี่ยแหละที่ยัง งงงงงงงง ???
ขอบคุณครูแพทด้วยน้า
ก็ถูกแล้วจ้ะ

forget + to + V ลืมที่จะทำ
มักจะเป็น forgot นะ เพราะถ้าพูดได้ว่าลืมอะไร ก็แสดงว่าไม่ลืมแล้วล่ะ แต่ถ้าลืมเป็นประจำ ก็ I always forget to do that.

forget + Ving ลืมการทำ (ที่เคยทำได้ หรือเคยทำไปแล้ว)
ถ้ายังลืมอยู่ ก็ forget

ตะกี้หาอ่านในเวป มีคนชี้ประเด็นว่า ถ้าระบุได้ว่าลืมของไว้ที่ไหน ก็ควรใช้ forgot (เพราะไม่ลืมแล้ว ถึงจะยังไม่ได้ไปเอามันมา) แต่คนเดี๋ยวนี้ก็ใช้ forget ทั้งๆ ที่รู้ว่าลืมไว้ที่ไหน จนชินหูกันไปแล้ว
http://www.englishforums.com/English/IForgotAndIForget/bjwxp/post.htm

ถูกผิดรอผู้รู้มาช่วยนะ (อิอิ เขียนซะยาว)
โห...ไม่รู้จะขอบคุณพี่อ๋อยังไงดี อ่านอยู่ตั้งนาน สรุปได้ประมาณนี้
------------------------------------------------
กรณีลืมเอาของมาด้วย ใช้ I forgot เพราะลืมไปแล้ว (อดีต)
If I haven't brought my textbook to class, ใช้ "I forget to bring my textbook." or "I forgot to bring my textbook."
The first one seems illogical because the problem is "I forgot something when I left home" instead of "I forget something at this moment".
-----------------------------------------------------------
กรณีลืมความจำ คือนึกไม่ออก ใช้ I forget หรือ I have forgotten เพราะตอนตอบก็ยังลืมอยู่ ยังนึกไม่ออก
ส่วน I forgot บางคนไม่ใช้เพราะเหมือนกับจะไม่มีวันนึกออก ลืมอย่างถาวร
แต่ถ้าดูหนังเรื่องนั้นนานมาแล้ว (เป็นปีสองปี) น่าจะใช้ I forgot ได้
เช่น
''What was the title of the movie you saw yesterday?''
As the answer of this question, which one is correct?
a. I forget.
b. I forgot.
c. I have forgotten.
I know that a is correct and that it implies the speaker can't remember the title now. But is it possible to answer b or c? If acceptable, are there any difference in meaning?

I forget says to me that I'm unable to bring the title to mind at this moment. Since it was only yesterday that I saw the movie, it's unlikely to be irretrievably lost to my memory. In fact, as soon as you walk away, I'll probably remember. It tends to work that way.
I have forgotten is also fine.
I don't like I forgot for this use because the past tense makes it seem like it will never be recalled. I forgot my briefcase at home - I won't be able to go back in time and "un-forget" it. Unless someone hit me with one of those memory erasing devices like in the movie "Men in Black" as I left the theater, it's unlikely that my forgetting the name of movie is permanent.

That was clear.
But, for example, if you saw the movie some time ago, "I forgot" would be ok, right? Like, "Uh, I forgot. I can't remember the protagonist. I saw that movie two years ago, and I didn't even like it. "
-----------------------------------------------------------
กรณีลืมชื่อ ใช้ I forget คือนึกไม่ออกเหมือนกัน
"I met him in New Delhi, Now I FORGET or FORGOT his name."
Say it like this:
"I met him in New Delhi. Now I forget his name."
or "I met him in New Delhi. Now I have forgotten his name."
----------------------------------------------------------------
อันนี้เป็นตัวอย่างสถานการณ์ที่พ่อลืมไปรับผ้าซักแห้งให้แม่ อ่านแล้วรู้สึกเข้าใจขึ้นค่ะ

I was leaving my office and walking to my car.
I didn’t remember at all about the dry-clean pick up my wife had asked me to do for her the night before. I drove straight home from the office, I had completely forgotten about (it) the pick up. However, I still had no idea yet that I forgot.
As I opened the door, she saw me walking in from the garage without her dry-cleaned clothes, She said “ Honey where is my dry-clean? ”. Then I would slap my forehead and said “Oh dear! I forgot about it
Please note, not forget! The fact that I came home without the dry clean means the process of “forgetting” had already begun as I was driving past the dry-cleaner.

Another scenario…
As I was driving home, I actually did not remember my wife’s dry-clean and drove past the dry-cleaner. Suddenly, my cellphone rang. It was my wife reminding me “please remember to pick up my dry-cleans, I'll need my dress to work tomorrow”.
I relied “Of course I remember my dear. How can I forget? I have it right here”. As I hanged up, I thought to myself, I almost forgot* the pick up had she not called. I made a U-turn to go back to the cleaner. I picked it up and came home with it, therefore, in her mind, I didn’t forget it.

Forgot* - However, at that moment, I actually had forgotten. So “I almost forgot” is the proper tense.
------------------------------------------------------------------
อาจจะยาวไปหน่อย ฮี่ฮี่ คือดีใจที่ตัวเองเข้าใจซะที (คนพื้นฐานไม่แน่นก็เงี้ยะแหละค่ะ T_T)
แต่ก็ยังไม่แน่ใจว่าถูกต้อง 100% หรือเปล่า เพราะอ่านจากลิงค์ที่พี่อ๋อให้มาอย่างเดียว ขาดตกบกพร่องตรงไหน ก็รบกวนผู้รู้ท่านอื่นช่วยเสริมตามสบายนะคะ ไม่ต้องเกรงใจเผื่อว่าจะเป็นประโยชน์ให้คนอื่นด้วย
ขอบคุณค่ะ ยาว แต่ก็โอนะค่ะ ไม่งง
forget กับ forgot
ถามคนอังกฤษมา
เขาบอกว่า forgot ก็คืออดีต, forget ก็คือปัจจุบัน (ฟังเหมือนกำปั้นทุบดินเนอะ)

ตัวอย่างประโยคก็คือ

ถ้าเราพูดว่า เราลืมอะไร ก็ใช้ I forgot .... แม้จะเพิ่งลืม แล้วนึกได้เดี๋ยวนั้น ก็ใช้ I forgot

แต่ใช้ forget ในกรณีที่บอกว่า don't forget your ...... , don't forget to ...... ค่ะ
เย้ ขอบคุณค่ะ เข้าใจง่ายดี
เพิ่มอีกนิดนึงค่ะ

เขาบอกว่า เกือบลืม ให้ใช้ว่า I nearly forget

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service