ได้แต่ตอบคำถามมั่ง อ่านมั่ง ไม่ค่อยได้ตั้งกระทู้เลย วันนี้ได้อ่านหนังสือเรื่อง Manners can be fun ของ Munro Leaf แล้วปิ๊งมากค่ะ อยากให้เพื่อนๆน้องๆ ได้ลองนำไปคุยกับลูกดูนะคะ
- Having good manners is living with other people pleasantly.
- If you live by yourself in a desert island, people would not care whether you have good manners or not. It wouldn't bother them.
- When you are with someone else, you both should learn to get along. If you did not, you would probably fight, stay apart, and be lonesome.
- When you meet people the first time, say HOW DO YOU DO.
- If you already know them, say Good morning, Good afternoon, or Good evening.
- We do not have puffy cheeks from talking with our mouths full.
- We don't choke because we don't drink when we still have food in our mouths.
- People like to talk to us because we wait until they finish. Don't shout louder and butt in like a goat!
- If you want something, say Please. We say Thank you if people help you or give you something or do something for you.
These are the people we don't like to play with:
- The Pigs - They have many toys but they don't know how to share. They just squeal THAT'S MINE.
- The Whiney - He has a big lump in his throat and cry because they don't get what they want.
- The Noiseys - They shout, scream, and yell. They are so loud that I can't even think and it makes me tried.
- The ME First. He wore his arms and legs off from grabbing things and trying to be the first. His nose is too long because he tries to see first. He does not know how to take turn.
- Smash - He is never happy unless he breaks things. He breaks your things, his things, and everybody's things.
- RIP - She is terrible and destroys everything she can tear. Books, dresses, paper, you name it!
- Ruin - Sometimes he uses a hammer, sometimes he uses his hands, paints, or crayons. He always spoils things so that no one can enjoy them anymore.
- Touchey - Touchey does not have a body, head, or legs. He is all hands because he touches everything and never stops to think whether he should or not.
- Snooper - He walks right into the room without knocking first. If he knocks, people won't call him Snooper.
- Yawner- Yawner has BIG mouth. His mouth is bigger than his face because he never covers his mouth when he yawns. So sad. T_T
ประมาณนี้ค่ะ แอ๋วชอบมากๆเลย อ่านให้เจคอบฟัง เพราะเจคอบเป็น Whiney เวลา whine ทีไร จะบอกลูกว่าลูกมีก้อนติดที่คอ เงียบกริบเลยค่ะ อิอิ