เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ไม่ตึง/เชื่อแม่นะคะ/คลี่ออกมา/วารสาร

1.ปูเตียงไม่ตึงเลยค่ะ ดึงอีกหน่อย
2.เชื่อแม่นะคะ - แล้วจะพูดต่อด้วย I want you to be a good girl.
3.คลี่ออกมา - พับแบงค์ปลอมเป็นสี่เหลี่ยมเล็กๆ แล้วจะบอกให้เค้าคลี่ออกมา unfold it??
4.วารสารโรงเรียน - เป็นเล่มบางๆ เย็บแม็ก แจกให้ 3 เดือนครั้ง school magazine??
ขอบคุณค่ะ

Views: 320

Replies to This Discussion

2.Please believe/ trust/obey in me.(ถ้าใช้ believe ต้องมี in ค่ะ)
ครูตรวจด้วยนะคะ
ส่วนใหญ่จะใช้เวลาบอกให้ลูกเชื่อใจเรา believe in me หรือ trust me.
Obey to comply with or follow the commands, restrictions, wishes, or instructions.

ปกติเวลาแพทสอนลูก เวลาที่ลูกดื้อ ไม่เชื่อฟัง แพทจะใช้ Come here. Listen to mommy. You don't hit your brother like that. It's not very nice at all.

คือให้เค้าฟังและก็เชื่อที่เราพูดด้วยนะค่ะ งงไหมเนียะ

พูดวนไปวนมาเนอะ
ไม่งงค่ะคุณแพท ที่คุณแพทบอกนะ ง่ายมากเลยค่ะ
ข้อสอบเมืองไทยมีไว้ท่องไปสอบจริงๆ ครูไม่เคยออกว่า Listen to me เลยค่ะ ไปออกแต่ศัพท์ยาก พวก obey trust และอื่นๆที่ยากๆน่ะคะ จำมาจากเรียนทั้งน้าน (ไม่ได้ใช้เลย)
จริงด้วยค่ะคุณดา คำง่ายๆนี้ มีความหมายดีนะคะ ใช้มือจับแขนลูกไว้สองแขน มองหน้า แล้วพูด Listen to mommy.................. ได้อารมณ์มั๊กมัก
ใช้แบบคุณแพทเลยค่ะ ตอนอ่านที่คุณดาตอบข้อ 2 ยังงงๆ ว่าใช้ศัพท์ยากจังแฮะ แต่พอเห็นคุณแพทเพิ่มเติมมา ก็เลย เออ.. ใช้เหมือนเราเลย ลูกก็เชื่อนะคะ แล้วก็รู้ด้วยว่าแม่กำลังบอกว่าอะไร (กึ่งดุกึ่งตักเตือนอ่ะค่ะ ขึ้นอยู่กับน้ำเสียงด้วย)
1. Pull the sheet harder. Make it tighter.
2. Listen to mommy please. แปลไม่ตรงตัวนัก แต่นี่ใช่เวลาสอนอะไรให้ลูกฟังแล้วบอกให้เค้าเชื่อฟังค่ะ
3. ใช่ค่ะ
4. หรือ School newsletters.

Make a bed
1. Clear everything off the bed and put it away.
2. Remove all pillows from the bed.
3. Dust the sheets so you get rid of extra dead skin the night before.
4. Push the comforter or the top blanket near the foot of the bed.
5. Take the lowest sheet and pull tightly to end of the bed where your head rests. Center it by folding to find the center and tuck in all sides under the mattress.
6. Repeat this for as many sheets as you have, making sure that a printed sheet had the printed side down, so there will be a pretty envelope of color as you open the covers. If not printed, then make sure the "finished" side is down so that the cuff of the sheet is attractive when folded down over the next layers.
7. Pull the comforter or the top blanket over the sheets tightly. Smooth out all creases and wrinkles for a nice touch.
8. Fold up any blankets you keep on your bed .
9. Decoratively place pillows back on bed for extra pleasure and happiness. The open sides of the pillow cases should face the edge of the bed. Shake the pillows down in the cases so they look finished when placed of the bed.

Tips:
* Make your bed everyday, or peel back the covers to expose the bedding to fresh air, regardless of how you "feel" when you wake up. It is great to add the structure to your morning, and it helps you to wake up quickly.
* If you have a queen bed, arranging your pillows in the corner makes the room look bigger.
* Wash your sheets, blankets, and pillowcases every other Sunday. This will help make your bed fresher, cleaner, and healthier to sleep in.

Warnings

* Do not pull the sheets too hard or they will come undone, adding more stress onto you. Make it easy so you are happy.
* If it is in the summer, don't put too many blankets on the bed. This will make you hot and sweaty through the night.

โอ้โห คุณแพท นอกจากเป็นครูใหญ่แล้ว ยังเป็นผู้บริหารโรงแรมอีกด้วย อิอิ หรือเป็นหัวหน้าแม่บ้าน??

listen to me โอ้ก้อใช้บ่อยค่ะ
ยิ่งตอนนี้ยิ่งถี่เลย เพราะภูมิดื้อมาก
อิอิ
ใช่แล้วค่ะ พูดแล้วไม่สนใจแม่ ทำเป็นไม่ได้ยินซะงั้น เอจะใช่ Can you hear me.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service