เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

1.จะถามว่าเวลาลูกสาวถอดถุงเท้าออกมาหลังจากกลับมาจากที่โรงเรียนแล้วมันเป็นรอยถุงเท้าค่ะเราจะพูดว่าอย่างไรค่ะ "หนูถอดถุงเท้ามาแล้วเป็นรอยเลย สงสัยถุงเท้าจะคับไป เจ็บไหมจ๊ะลูก"

**ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าค่ะ**

Views: 728

Replies to This Discussion

You've got an elastic mark around your ankle, are the socks too tight? Is that hurt?
เอ้ คุณอ๊อบ ไอ้เจ้า elastic mark เนี่ย แปลว่า รอยที่ยืดๆ หยุ่นๆ ได้ ใช้ไม่ครับ เย้าเล่นน่ะครับ ถ้าอย่างนี้ล่ะครับ You've got a mark from socks' elastic around..................
ohhhh...yeah...my bad!

แบบนี้ได้มั้ยค่ะ You've got an elastic's mark around................

ปล. "เย้าเล่น" นี่ศัพท์วัยรุ่นมากๆเลยนะค่ะ (แซวๆ อิอิ)
ขอบคุณค่ะ
Hi guys

We would probably say what K. Oranai first suggested:

You've got an elastic mark around your ankle. Are the socks too tight? Does it hurt?

or

The elastic in the socks has made a mark around your ankle. Are they too tight? Does it hurt?

Same meaning - you are just changing the subject in the first sentence.

In the second sentence though, note "The elastic in the socks..."

Words like "in" and other prepositions are some of the shortest words in English, but the most difficult to use. However, they are very important in spoken English. I'm going to try and put some more information about this up this weekend for everyone.
Thank you David, your help is much appreciated!
My bad this time, but learning is still going on.
Nothing bad. It's all good and going in the right direction. That's the important thing.
I'm just wondering whether an elastic mark can be a kind of mark which is able to stretch out or shrink back. This problem is still in my head. Would you mind explaining this to me and may be for the others as well. Thank you very much in advance.
Good question. An elastic mark refers to an imprint (mark) left on skin by a piece of clothing that contains elastic which was too tight. The mark itself doesn't stretch. "elastic" in this case is being used to describe how the mark happened.

I can see why you are confused. If we were to put "elastic" with "band" and get "an elastic band", in this case, "elastic" is used to describe the properties of the band.

In both cases, "elastic" is being used as an adjective, but for different purposes i.e. how something happened (mark) and something's physical properties (the band's properties).

If you still don't get it, tell me and I'll try and write a clearer answer.
My problem is now completely cleared off. You're superb. Thx again.
You are very welcome.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service