เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

น้องอนิซ ชอบเอาปากเปิดฝาขวดแชมพู ขวดสบู่เหลว ทุกครั้งที่อาบน้ำ จะห้ามว่าอย่างไรดีค่ะ
น้องอัฟฟาน ชอบมานั่งเบียดน้องใกล้ๆมากๆ จนน้องตกเก้าอี้ประจำ จะห้ามว่าอย่างไรดีค่ะ
นอกจาก Don"t do that.
ห้ามลูกพร้อมกันหลายคน ห้ามไม่ทันเลยค่ะ ต้องสลับโหมดภาษาบ่อยมาก

Views: 387

Replies to This Discussion

น้องอนิซ ชอบเอาปากเปิดฝาขวดแชมพู ขวดสบู่เหลว ทุกครั้งที่อาบน้ำ จะห้ามว่าอย่างไรดีค่ะ
Don't use your teeth to open the lid. If you can't open it, let mommy know so I can open it for you.
Do you want to have a nice smile? By using your teeth to open the lid like that you going to end up with the bad teeth when you grown up.

น้องอัฟฟาน ชอบมานั่งเบียดน้องใกล้ๆมากๆ จนน้องตกเก้าอี้ประจำ จะห้ามว่าอย่างไรดีค่ะ
Can't you share the seat together? Plenty of space there. Why you have to push your brother/sister off the seat? You are a big brother/sister. You should taking care of you little brother/sister, not pushing him/her off the seat like that.
ขอบคุณค่ะ คุณแพท ได้ประโยคดีๆ ไปใช้ได้จริงมากเลยค่ะ จ
ริงๆ แล้ว เริ่มแบบไม่สมบูรณ์เต็มร้อยมาได้ 3 วันแล้วค่ะ
สำคัญที่สุดคือ การเริ่มต้น ใช่ไหมค่ะ
จะพยายามพูดให้ทันลูกๆ ทั้ง 3 คนค่ะ
That's right ka. The hardest part is to start. Once you can get it going, it will get easier. Good luck na ka.
Don't have to take the whole lot ka. Choose the sentence that you think you can use and use that one.
I wrote all that because I normally don't just tell the kids off with out explain the reason why they shouldn't behave like that.
Agree ka,
Not only tell them of but also tell them why :D
พิมพ์ผิด หุหุ
tell them off
Stop biting the lid. You can get soap in your mouth.

อันที่สอง ของคุณแพทท่าทางจะดีแล้วนะคะ คิดไม่ออกแฮะ
Don't push your brother off the chair. He can get hurt.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service