เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ถามนะคะ

1.เณร ใช้คำศัพท์ภาษาอังกฤษว่าอย่างไรค่ะ

2.เณร ก็คล้ายๆ พระ แต่อายุน้อยกว่า และถือศีลน้อยกว่าพระ คือพระถือศีล 227 ข้อ แต่เณรถือศีลแค่ 10 ข้อ

(ถ้าท่านใดมีความรู้ช่วยอธิบายความหมายให้ด้วยนะคะ)

3.ศีล ขอคำศัพท์และความหมายด้วยนะคะ

4.ทางลอดที่ผ่านสี่แยกไฟแดง ใช้ศัพท์อะไรคะ (ประมาณว่ารถที่จะตรงไปไม่ต้องติดไฟแดงที่สี่แยกน่ะค่ะ)

5.เราจะไปทำบุญที่วัดกัน

6.หลังจากทำบุญเสร็จแล้ว ลุงกับป้าจะก็กลับโคราช

รบกวนด้วยค่ะ  ขอบคุณค่ะ

Views: 1251

Replies to This Discussion

1 Buddhist novice
2 Novices observe 10 precepts while monks observe 227 precepts.

In many Buddhist orders, a man or woman who intends to take ordination must first become a novice, adopting part of the monastic code indicated in the vinaya and studying in preparation for full ordination. The name for this level of ordination varies from one tradition to another. In Pali, the word is samanera, which means 'small monk' or 'boy monk'....จากวิกิพีเดีย

3 Precepts

4 Tunnel

5 We're going to make a merit at the temple.

6 Uncle and aunty will go back to Korat after the merit is done.

** Make Merit **

Levels of Making Merit

First I want to refer to a survey carried out a number of years ago where people were asked to place ten items in the correct order of what they thought would give them the most merit:

1. Becoming a monk
2. Contributing enough money for the construction of a monastery
3. Having a son ordained as a monk
4. Making excursions to Buddhist shrines throughout Thailand
5. Contributing towards the repair of a monastery
6. Giving food daily to the monks and giving food on holy days
7. Becoming a novice
8. Attending a temple on all holy days and obeying the eight precepts on these days
9. Obeying the five precepts at all times

Source: Monks and Magic by B.J. Terwiel

The Alms, the Monk and the Donor

The result of making merit depends on the qualifications of the three components. These are the receiver, the alms and the donor. The result of making merit would depend very much on how the alms-receiver is. If we offer alms to a monk, the purer and more observant the monk is, the more merit we will receive.

If we give food as an alms to animals, in terms of merit, we will receive very little. The reasons is that an animal is in a lower position than human beings. The animals cannot observe religious precepts. Buddhists believe that observing precepts is moral training or a purification process. For the same reason, if we give alms to those people who do not have the 5 precepts in mind, for example mischievious people, we will receive very little merit, but more than offering to animals.

We will gain more merit if the receiver observes the 5 precepts (refrain from killing, stealing, from sexual misconduct, from lying and from taking intoxicants). We would then gain even more merit if they observed 8 or 10 precepts. And of course even more if it was a monk who observes his 227 precepts completely.

But, we also have to be aware that the alms we offer is clean. For example, if you offer something that doesn't belong to you. If you are immoral as well and the monk doesn't observe properly all 227 precepts, then you won't receive merit. Only if you are morally clean and have good intentions, and so is the monk who observes his religious precepts perfectly, then this alms-giving will result in a full and perfect merit.

Main Source: How to get Good Results from Making Merit

Merits from Alms Giving

I will finish with what Thai people believe will happen to them if they offer certain kinds of things to the monks:

* If you offer rice or any stable food, you will be happy and healthy all through your life
* If you offer clothing, in your next life, you won't have a problem with clothing and will also have beautiful skin
* If you offer candles, flashlight and incense sticks you will have beautiful and bright eyes. Also, in your next life you will not need glasses
* If you offer a Buddha image, in your following life you will be as beautiful as that image
* If you offer religious books or donate text books and learning materials for school children, you will be intelligent in your next life
* If you offer soap, skin lotion or cleansing facilities, you will have nice and beautiful skin
* If you donate money and materials for constructing buildings in the monastery, you will have a big and beautiful house in your next life
* If you build bathrooms and toilets for the monastery and help to build public hospitals, you will have a healthy and happy life
* If you offer toothpicks, toothbrushes and toothpaste, you will have beautiful and strong teeth
* If you donate blood, kidney or other part of your body, you will have a fit body and vigorous health in your future lives.

Source: How to get Good Results from Making Merit

http://www.thaibuddhist.com/making-merit.html
ศีล ๕

The Five Precepts:

1. Panatipata veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from destroying living creatures.

2. Adinnadana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from taking that which is not given.

3. Kamesu micchacara veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from sexual misconduct.

4. Musavada veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from incorrect speech.

5. Suramerayamajja pamadatthana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs which lead to carelessness.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/sila/pancasila.html
ศีล ๑๐

The Ten Precepts:

1. Panatipata veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from destroying living creatures.

2. Adinnadana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from taking that which is not given.

3. Abrahmacariya veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from sexual activity.

4. Musavada veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from incorrect speech.

5. Suramerayamajja pamadatthana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs which lead to carelessness.

6. Vikalabhojana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from eating at the forbidden time (i.e., after noon).

7. Nacca-gita-vadita-visuka-dassana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from dancing,singing, music, going to see entertainments.

8. Mala-gandha-vilepana-dharana-mandana-vibhusanatthana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from wearing garlands, using perfumes, and beautifying the body with cosmetics.

9. Uccasayana-mahasayana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from lying on a high or luxurious sleeping place.

10. Jatarupa-rajata-patiggahana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami
I undertake the precept to refrain from accepting gold and silver (money).
สาธุ....
คุณอ็อบ สุดยอด เคยบวชเรียนมารึเปล่าเนี๊ย ไม่เอาศีล 227 ข้อแล้วนะ เกรงใจอ่ะ
โห พี่อ๊อบ ช่างใจดีค้นคว้ามาให้ความรู้มากมายเลย
เจ๋งมากกกค่า
จุใจจริงๆ เดี๋ยวกลับมาอ่านต่อ
แปะโป้งไว้ก่อนนะคะครู เยอะจังเลยอ่ะ ^^
Thank you ค่ะคุณครู เพื่อนๆ คนไหนมีลูกชายต้องรีบจดนะคะ
เผื่อลูกบวชเณรในอนาคต หุหุ การบ้านเรายากขึ้นทุกวันเลยนะเนี่ย
โอ๊ะ พี่อ๊อบ จะโกรธมั๊ยค่ะ ถ้ากิ้มขอบาย.. อ่านไม่หวายยยย
คลิกๆๆ รูปสวยๆน่ารักๆไว้ส่งต่อเพียบ...
ไม่โกรธจ้า
ขอโทษนะคะ อ่านมายหวาย เหมือนกัน ไม่โกรธด้วยคนนะ