เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ถ้าจะไปไหนต้องบอกก่อน ไม่ควรเดินไปเอง

มารบกวนอีกแล้วค่ะ
1. ถ้าจะไปไหนต้องบอกก่อน ไม่ควรเดินไปเอง เดี๋ยวม่ามี๊หาหนูไม่พบ หนูจะไม่ได้เจอม่ามี๊กับปะป๊าอีกนะ
2. ถ้าหนูต้องการฉี่ตรงนี้ต้องขอเจ้าที่เจ้าทางก่อนครับ "ขอน้องพีช ฉี่หน่อยนะครับ" (ไปห้องน้ำไม่ทันจริงๆ )
3. เสียงพลุดังมาจากที่ไหนน่ะ
4. ตอนนี้แดดร้อน เข้าบ้านก่อน แล้วตอนเย็นค่อยไปปั่นจักรยานใหม่
5. ไม่กระโดดลงมานะ หนูจะขาหักหรือบาดเจ็บได้นะ (จะกระโดดจากบันไดขั้นที่ 3)
6. รีบเข้าห้องเรียนได้แล้ว ตอนนี้หนูสายมากแล้ว และมามี๊จอดรถขวางคันอื่นอยู่
7. เปิดน้ำเบาๆ ลูก มันเปลือง
8. ขอให้น้องพีช เป็นเด็กดี เรียนหนังสือเก่งๆ และสุขภาพแข็งแรง (อธิษฐานหลังจากใส่บาตรเสร็จ)
เยอะไปป่าวเนี่ย เกรงใจจัง แต่ก้อรบกวนหน่อยนะค๊า อ้อ ขอบคุณคุณครูล่วงหน้าค่ะ

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

1. If you want to go anywhere, you should tell mommy or daddy first. Don't just walk/wander off by yourself or you might get lost. If I can't find you, you will not see mommy or daddy again.
2. If you really need to pee here, you have to ask guardian spirit first.The guardian spirit may Peach pee here please.
3. Can hear the firework from somewhere.
4. The sun is too strong right now. Get back in the house first. We can go for a ride in the evening.
5. Don't jump like that. Don't jump from there. You might hurt yourself or broke your leg.
6. Hurry up, get in/to your class (room). You are really late and mommy's car is blocking the other (people).
7. Don't turn the water too hard. Turn tap on slow-moving stream. You are wasting water.
8. May Peach be a good clever boy. Doing good at school. And good health.
1. You have to tell me before you go anywhere. If you just walk off, I can't find you. Then you will not see your daddy and I again.
2. If you want to pee here, you ahve to ask the gardian spirit for a permission first
3. Where is the firework noice coming from?
4. It is hot outside. Let's go in. We will ride the bike in the evening.
5. Don't jump you might break your legs or get injured.
6. Get in class. You are late and I am blocking other cars
7. Turn on the water slightly.
8. I wish Nong Peach will be a good boy, be good in school, and have a good health.
ขอบคุณค่ะ คุณครู ( ทั้งคุณ Pat และ Mommy Dearest) จะสู้ต่อไปเพื่อลูกค่ะ

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service