เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ช่วยแต่งประโยคให้ง่ายแ้ละสั้นทีค่ะ

พรุ่งนี้ลูกต้องไป รร.นะเพราะลูกหายป่วย แล้วแม่จะขับรถไปส่งนะ ระหว่างทางเราจะร้องเพลงด้วยกันนะจ๊ะ ที่รร.ลูกจะได้ไปเจอเพื่อนเยอะแยะ แล้วที่ รร.ก็มีของเล่นมากมายด้วย ลูกไม่ต้องร้องไห้นะ  ไปถึง รร.แล้วคุณครูมารับลูกๆก็ต้องสวัสดี ไม่ต้องร้องไห้นะคนเก่งของแม่ แล้วตอนเย็นแม่จะมารับนะ

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Tomorrow you have to go to school because you are recovered now (you're not sick anymore) I will take you to school and on the way (to school) we will sing national anthem. You will see so many friends at school and there are also playground and toys. and please don't cry. when we get to school and teacher come to you please pay respect to her/him... You are a good boy and good boys don't cry. and I will pick you up in the afternoon OK (I will pick you up at .....p.m. )
รวดเร็วจังค่ะ ขอบคุณมากนะคะ
sing national anthem(เพลงชาติ)------> sing together(ร้องเพลงด้วยกัน) ^^
You are feeling better now. So, you (can go to/have to go to) school tomorrow.
Mommy will drive you to school and we can sing the song on the way there.
You will meet a lot of friends and play with lots of toys at school. So don't cry honey.
When you get there, the teacher will come and get you and you have to say Sa wat dee klub.
Be breave and be strong, don't cry. Mommy will pick you up in the evening na ka. Love you Jub Jub.

ไม่สั้นเลยแต่พยายามเอาง่ายๆนะค่ะ
สุดยอดเลยค่ะคุณแพท ยาวมั่กๆ จะสามารถมั๊ยเนี่ย แต่ก็จะพยายามค่ะ มองหน้าลูกแล้วเราต้องสู้ๆ แต่ก่อนพูดเป็นประโยคสั้นๆ แล้วก็หยุดเพราะนึกไม่ออก ไทยปนมั่ง เพราะแม่เองก็ไม่เก่งภาษาค่ะ แต่ก็จะสู้ๆๆ ค่ะ ขอบคุณนะคะคุณแพท

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service