เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

ฟังที่คุณ doctor อธิบาย ก็เข้าใจในศักยภาพของเด็กค่ะ

แต่เริ่มไม่ถูกค่ะ แม่ๆท่านไหนใช้กับลูกอยู่ช่วยแชร์ประสบการณ์ด้วยค่ะ

คือเปิดๆไปให้ลูกดูไปเรื่อยๆ

หรือต้องนั่งสอนลูกไปด้วย (ซึ่งลูกก็น่าจะควรตั้งใจดูเพราะมันเป็นตัวหนังสือ)

หรือแม่นั่งดูแล้วเขียนออกมาใส่กระดาษ แล้วให้ลูกอ่าน

หรือทำไงดีค่ะ

คือมีแผ่นครบค่ะ แต่เข้าไปดูมาแค่คร่าวๆ ยังไม่ค่อยเข้าใจค่ะ

Views: 988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

มาดันค่ะ แต่เอ่อ คงเชย แต่ใครคือคุณ doctor ค๊า คุณเม (เมื่อไรจะแก้ไขชื่อ ล็อกอินจ๊ะ)
คือแผ่น your baby can read นี่จะมี 6 แผ่นค่ะ
มีแผ่นนึงเป็นแผ่นแนะนำ มีคุณ doctor ที่เป็นเจ้าของทฤษฎีนี้ มาพูดๆๆ
แล้วมันย๊าวๆ ฟังผ่านๆเลยงงหน่ะคะ

เปลี่ยนล๊อคอินแล้วค่ะ
แค่นี้พอไหวไม๊ค่ะ
หรือให้เป็นเมเลยดีค่ะคุณอิ๊บ
อืม เป็น ชื่อจีนๆๆดีกว่าไม๊คะ ไม่ต้อง เม ละ เห็นบางคนเขียนว่า คุณแม่ เลยแหละ อิอิ
อ้อ แผ่น ดีวีดี งั้นรอผู้รู้มาตอบนะจ๊ะ

เอาอีเมล์มาแปะให้ด้วยจ้า เด๋วคัดรูปเจ๋งๆส่งไปให้ยล อ้อ แต่ทั้งหมด ส่งไปให้ที่ธีละ จ้า
อ้อเองค่ะพี่เม ก้อให้น้องดูไปเรื่อยๆๆ ค่ะ พร้อมกับทำแฟลชการ์ด ให้อ่านค่ะ น้องก้อจะจำจากในซีดีเนี่ย เพราะน้องโบอิ้งจำจากในชีดีมาพูดค่ะ เหอะๆๆ
A question for you....HOW old is your child..?

You can read to the baby at a young age...from birth - start school but ....to expect a "Young" child to read right away is up to a few "Factors" ...1) How good is your "ENGLISH" skills ......2) The very "BASE" of the English Language is Phonetic ....have a READ ----

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%AD%E...

once you have understood what "Phonics" is all about then you could slowly begins to introduce each of the letter out to a child slowly and Re-teach it ...over and over again ....it will take a while till that young child will be able to Match what He/' She sees and match it to the sound of that letter (The Phonetic sounds)
My baby now one year old, he was boarn this month.
My English is Ok for conversation but for Phonatic .. not so accurate as native for sure

So you mean at first step we should let the baby memorized letter A-Z before we play the first CD to them.
(coz the CD started with words without introducing any letter)

by the way .. you read Thai??
Thanks for sharing the information
Hi...and nice to meet you krupps......can I read Thai ...hummm I am about "Pratom 2 Level" in reading ...hehehehe....

From my own experience as a Father and a profession English / ESL (English as Second Language)Teacher

A slow and consistent teaching is VERY important krupps......CONSISTENT is the key word na krupps.....
Young child learn from those around them by connecting all 5 senses and most of the time "Mirror" learning ....I understand that many parents in here aren't very good in using /understanding and knowing the correct way of Introducing the English Language.......Noone to is to be Blamed !!! English is a second language to 90% of Thai people.......You should be proud that you have the courage to WANTing to Teacher and learn another language with your child.....:)

At the age of 1 year or 2 .......most of the children will not be able to yet remember the Alphabet....MOST....(Everyone / Every child all have different LEARNing compacity - and Brains development) ....you should use this time to better educate yourself in the English language ...things like The basic level of English for communication and take Phonics classes ..........while you are at home teaching / and the constent Communication with your child is very important as it is to built a stronger bond between you and the child .........try not to MIX the language of communication up with your child....You might want to choose to try and speak ONLY english to your child and leave the THAI ...to your Husband or other family members to deal with ......OK? :)

And please say happy Birthday to the Baby for me "Happy 1 year old" !
Simon

have you ever seen the DVD "Your baby can Read"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWXVijZlSEo

that the DVD i have problem with.. I don't know how to start with it..

I'm recently talk with my baby in Madarin Chinese and thinking about to start English .. but problem is I will be the only one who talk to him in both language.

After found this website and many information. I got this DVD and now I'm stuck.

(wonder what nationality are you, Simon??)
Hi...... My Nationality is American ...but by blood.....I am Thai - British ........... I look very much like a Thai.....perhaps I have lived here far too long like my dad had said to me awhile back.......Anyhow ...I am aware of this DVD ......Now, before we go too deep into this ......remember that the enviroment in which the child is in is very important ....This is an American made study on American Families ........What I am trying to say is ....( my opinion) ......The enviroment in which the child is/ was in .....had a big hand in stimulating the brains and the skill of the child ...... Is this ...or will this be just as effective for a Bi-Lingual family ...I can not say ......but as a prfession teacher with many years of watching the development of a "bi-lingual" family/child ...it isn't as easy as one may think ......
In my view ....we can not all put sooooo much HOPE and Expectation onto a "CD" and hope that our child will come out just like a "FARANG ".....not going to happend....not in a THAI- Enviroment ......many people seems to think that by showing the CD ...the child will pick up the Language (Yes, they will ...HOW much of that depends on the child's Brains , personal skills and the reinforcement of those around him ---mom&Dad !!!) picking up the "ACCENT" ....not quite.......unless you are not planning on talking to your child and let the CD do all of the talking........? A young child shouldn't be infront of the TV ...for more than an HOUR at a time or Nomore than 2-3hrs ina DAY !!!
I feel worried for many parents in here .....thinking that a CD /s can do the JOB..........I give it at the very BEST 5% effectiveness .......

My sons ......doesn't really have an American Accent like me ...in fact I have a slight (Sounthern -Cowboy Accent) ......My sons does not !!! ...My wife speaks fluent English ...in fact her Grammatical side is MUCH better than mine....she should --she's a Master-degree in English ...but with a mixed Accent ......... most of my son's friend are Thai or halves ........some has better English skills than others .....most with a soft Thai / English accent !!!!
The child might have a better chance of picking up the Laguage through socializing with other English speaking children .........I am working on creating a weekly meeting that will help stimulates a Bi-lingual child through socializing and play ....... I am going to try and start this project at my new Language school .......and I will create a special course that I will teach personally to all low level English speaking parents that is looking to better them selves and is looking for ways to properly Introducing the English language to their child ........
very interesting !!
Can you give me more detail about your project and your school.
May be if I could join ( i mean my kid)
Sure..... this is my email ..... simonsadams@gmail.com ......I will pass the info to your mail ....

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service