เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

มีวิธีการเลือกโรงเรียนอนุบาลสำหรับเด็สองภาษาไหมครับ

มีวิธีการเลือกโรงเรียนอนุบาลสำหรับเด็สองภาษาไหมครับ  เนื่องจากว่าตอนนี้ลูกผม20เดือนเขาพูดทั้งไทยและอังกฤษได้  แต่ผมอยากได้โรงเรียนที่มีภาษาดีและวิชาการแข็งครับ 

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most of the Bi-lingual / EP school are all the same ( They must ALL to follow the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education -MOE ).......if they tell you different ..then use your own jugement na krupp.......There are really any Good or Bad school ...kruppss..........Don't forget na krup that ...All school ...FYI : It's a "Business"......lots of competitions between schools ..........EP schools ......are just abit better than most Govermental schools.........at most EP schools ....the children will have between 15-26 hours a WEEK of English in more than 1 subject tought at the school ( Eng(conver) / science / health/ Math/ etc) .....in a Goverment type of schools ..they will be offering anything between 2-4 hours a WEEK to the children ............."โรงเรียนที่มีภาษาดีและวิชาการแข็ง" ........HUUmmmmmmmmm..............At the kindergarten (อนุบาล) ...i wouldn't Worry too much krupps.........most อนุบาล have far too many kids in the class room for the child to get the Maimum learning from school........study in the US ...have shown that the acceptable teacher to Student ratio is 12 to 1 ... .....I have never seen any big name อนุบาล to offer that number to me na krupppsss........ good luck kruppp :)...............ohhhhh.....and Jai Yen Yen krupps......she's has so Many more years to learn ........small sure step at a time krupp......"Everything starts at HOME"
"Everything starts at HOME"
I like "Everything starts at home" so much.
......"Everything starts at HOME" ชอบจัง
yes! Idea!
เอาใกล้ บ้าน รถ ไม่ติด ลูก ไป แล้วชอบค่ะ
Everything starts at HOME ชอบเหมือนกันค่ะ
I really have to SAY ...."Thank you" to my Father for Teaching me this Phrase a long time ago......such a simple phrase but very True to its meaning and very Powerful too.......I am glad that this little and simple phrase have found its way into your hearts as it did mine ( It took me awhile to really get what the TRUE feel of it..)
ขอขอบคุณทุกท่านครับที่มีความเห็นเข้ามา ในที่สุดผมก็ได้คำตอบครับว่า ถ้าเราอยากจะให้ลูกของเราพูดและใช้ภาษาอังกฤษได้เทียบเท่ากับภาษาไทยเราผู้เป็นพ่อแม่ต้องสอนเองครับ เนื่องจากผมมีความคิดว่าทำไมโรงเรียนหลายโรงเรียนโฆษณาว่ามีEnglishโปรแกรมทำให้ผมเข้าใจในเบื้องต้นว่าเด็กที่เรียนในระบบนี้ทุกคนก็ต้องพูดอังกฤษได้แต่ในความเป็นจริงไม่ใช่ เพราะว่าผมได้ไปทดลองด้วยตัวเองโดยถามเด็กม.1ที่โรงเรียนแห่งหนึ่งเด็กคนนั้นตอบผมว่าเค้าพูดอังกฤษไม่ได้ทั้งๆที่เรียนที่นี่ตั้งแต่อนุบาลถึงม.1และผมก็ถามเด็กอีกคนหนึ่งด้วยภาษาอังกฤษเช่นกันแต่เด็กคนนี้ตอบได้โดยธรรมชาติแม้ว่าสำเนียงจะไม่ดีนักผมเลยถามว่าตอนป.6สอบได้เกรดอะรเด็กตอบผมว่าเกรด4 ผมจึงได้ข้อสรุปว่าเด็กจะพูดอังกฤษได้หรือไม่นั้นต้องขึ้นอยู่กับพ่อแม่และตัวเด็กเองด้วย
True...krupps ....Not to take any thing away from that FACT.......we can't really blame everything onto the school (Unless you have the $$$ to sent your child to the TOP internation schools, where these factors below will be very different..) ........The school's "Culture" ...."Enviroment".... "Quality of TEACHERS" ......and " Curriculum" all plays a VERY Important roll in the development of the child .........we have to face the fact that "The THAI schools" : Bi-lingual or not" It is and will always be a THAI - School....Runs fully by Thai Managements and THAI systems ........ We can't Blame any of these factors ...but need to Understand it and adjust as Parents and Community ........"Everything starts at HOME" ............2PASA.com ... is apart of our HOME :)................I am turely excited to try and help and make a difference in this community...as we all should since we have one common Goal ......"A better future" for our children :)
..โดยส่วนตัวคิดแบบนี้นะค่ะ เด็กเรียน EP (English Program) ได้ฝึกทักษะการฟังมาก คือ ฟังครูเข้าใจ ทำข้อสอบได้ อ่านหนังสือได้ แต่ทักษะการพูดได้ไม่ได้เท่าที่ควร เพราะไม่ค่อยมีโอกาสได้พูด เด็กประมาณ 20 คน/ห้อง คาบนึง 1 ชม. เฉลี่ยแล้วถ้าให้เด็กทุกคนได้มีโอกาสพูดกับครูในชั้น เด็กหนึ่งคนจะได้พูดคนละ 3 นาที ซึ่งในความเป็นจริงครูคงพูดมากกว่าเด็ก แล้วถ้าลูกเราไม่ได้เป็นเด็กช่างพูด...ช่างตอบ..ช่างเสนอความคิดเห็น จะมีโอกาสได้พูดเท่าไหร่กันเชียว ??

แต่ถ้าพ่อแม่สอนเอง เด็กได้พูดแน่นอนเพราะอัตราส่วน 1:1 (ถ้าพ่อหรือแม่พูดคนเดียว) 1:2 (ถ้าพ่อแม่พูดทั้งคู่) เรียกว่าความถี่เต็มที่
ก็ พูด ที่บ้านด้วย อย่างที่ทำไง พี่อ๊อบ ที่ รร ก็ ไป เอาฟัง เยอะ ๆ เอา 5555 ก็ เอามันทั้ง2 แบบบแหละ อิอิอิ

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service