เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

อยากให้พ่อแม่ทุกคนเริ่มพูดคุยเป็นภาษาอังกฤษกันจังเลย ผิดถูก คงไม่เป็นไร มาแลกเปลี่ยนกันดีมั๊ยคะ

คือว่า แม่น้องพายอยากเก่งภาษาอังกฤษเพื่อสร้างความคุ้นเคยให้ลูก ฝึกบ่อยๆจะได้ไม่เคอะเขิน เข้ามาทักทายกันนะคะwelcome to join English Talking together,

Views: 1186

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree with you..let's talk in english now..it's help me to pratice my english to speak to my son.. let,s chat in eng..now ok?
Thanks for your commentation on my topic. let start to chat in English together.

Dear our friends,

Please come to join us, we are welcome to a happy chat chat chat room.
Very good idea. It's time to practise before teaching our children :)
Dear All,

I would like to tell you that I may not come to chat with you every day because I have to do my permanent work every Mon. to Fri. Anyway I will try to check our blog and talk with you when I have a time or as much as I can do. I'm very happy to talk with you, thanks.

Suggestion website ..... www.bangkokpost.com ชอบอ่านข่าวและเก็บศัพท์ ในคอลัมน์ Easy English ลองเข้าไปดูนะคะ
Hello,

Today, I did'n go to work because I felt sick this morning ( get a cold ang get a dry cough ). Now I'm staying at home with Pie, she look happy to stay with momy. If we have to go to work she must stay in a nursery as every working day of her parent.

My husband and I agreed to let our daughter to stay in nursery when she was a little baby ( 3 months of age ). It's lucky for us that we had found ป้าฟ้า who is the owner of nursery, ป้าฟ้า is very nice and kind. Althought, Pie had often sick but Pie is a good development girl. Now Pie is a kindergarden student ( อุดมศึกษาเทอมหน้าขึ้น อ.2 ), anyhow we prefer to let her still staying in nursery after school.

How about your story? Could tell me about your childern, your job and your life? Let share our opoinions with each other.

MomyPie

เขียนเยอะๆเข้าไว้ เพื่อนเจอะเจอคำไหน ต้องแก้ไข Revise กลับมาเลยนะคะ แท๊งคิววว
Dear Momy Pie,
your story in Eng was pretty good, just misspelling some words like "didn't, although, children, opinion" ^_^
I have one daughter too, she is nearly 4 months old.
She has been taking care by my aunts and sometimes by my housekeeper, she is very lively and talkative.
My husband and I work in the same company but we always work hard then my aunt is getting complain and ask me to pick her up earlier.
I will add you to be friend so please accept my invitation.
Are you going to go to the first meeting on 25-Apr-09 ?
Dear K.อโยเดีย,

Thank you very much for your attention to my story, thanks again for your suggesttion about my mistakes . I'm glad to know you and already accepted you in my friends list ka. What is the meeting which going to held on 25-Apr-09 ? จะมีผิดอีกอ่ะเป่าเนี่ย .... ? my english is ฝรั่งไม่เข้าใจ คนไทยก็ไม่get ค่ะ see you .....
I agree with K.อโยดา. Your english is good at least it's better than me(มากๆ).
Yes, That was a good start. If you don't use it, you will lose it. Don't worry too much about grammar. It will come afterward. :)

Yael. ( Mom, hope to be)
Hellooooooo!!!I I'm coming but still shy to chat(จริงๆต้องใช้ไรอ่ะคะ) in english.ก่อนอื่น(ว่าไงหว่า) I need to thank you for you(NongPie's mom) who start this topic and website that's your reccomened it's very useful for me."my english is ฝรั่งไม่เข้าใจ คนไทยก็ไม่get" = can I use this for my slogan= 5555.Is it enough for the first time of meeeeeeeeee???????? ทำไปได้ อายจิงขอบอกเลยค่ะ ข้าน้อยสมควรตายหนักหรือตายเบา HeHeHeHoHoHo..
Hi everybody,

How are you? I'm very busy. There are many papers on my desk and I'm trying to concentrating on a task right now, cause of I took a sick leave yesterday.
ไม่ต้องเขินนะคะ คุณแม่ลูก4 ( a pretty mom ) I think if we chat more we will get more... naka.
It's inconvenience to talk in working hours, see you this evening jaaa.
Hi everybody (Lovely momy)

I need your help to correct my home work. If you don't mind, help me plese!
I have to show my teacher tomorrow.

The question is here>> please Click!

Ok, let's start now.

Dear Mrs Ransford,

Thank you very much for your information of the great news that I have won first prize in your travel competition.

I prefer to go to Australia because I have never been there before. My interesting are visiting Sydney Opera House for take some photograph of the famous building, having an exciting experience in Sydny Harbour Bridge, seeing sun set in Blue Mountains and seeing the beauty of wild life in Koala Park Sanctuary.

If I have got enough time I would like to see the caravan of penguin on Philip island and before go back home cloud not forget visit the Museum of Contemporary and shopping at Queen Victoria Building.

According to your offer, the prize includes a video camera that I’m quite happy with it, but I’m not familiar with the producing a video camera. So, the video may not good as your expect.

In September I have to go to New York for meeting and training quite some weeks. So, it is not so convenient to arrange the holiday in this month. If possible, I would like to arrange my trip in November.

Yours sincerely

Thank you na kah.

RSS

--oO--

สแกนโค้ด แอดไลน์ @2pasa แล้วลุ้นของรางวัลรวมคลิปเวิร์กช็อปทั้งหมด

Events

หนังสือในชุดเด็กสองภาษา

© 2024   Created by ผู้ใหญ่บิ๊ก.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service