เว็บทั้งหมดจะย้ายไปที่ www.2pasa.com แล้วนะครับ ตามไปที่นั่นได้เลย

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้

หมู่บ้านเด็กสองภาษา พ่อแม่สร้างได้ - สองภาษาดอทคอม

*** ตอบแทนน้ำใจคุณลูกค้า/ Ladybird REad with me ฝึกอ่านสอนคำ sight word เด็กเล็กจนถึงโต 17 books เพียง 2550 บาท ส่งฟรี!! เพียง 2 ชุด

แม่ค้า 081-8106568

สนใจหนังสือ  กรุณา add as friend ให้ด้วยคะ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladybird REad with me (17 books)2900- ส่งฟรี

มีเพียง 2 ชุดเท่านั้นค่ะ
เป็นชุดเลิกผลิตแล้ว แต่วาเป็นชุดที่คุณแม่หลายท่านตามหาคะ

หนังสือชุดนี้จะ สอน Keywords น้อง 300 คำ
เป็น คำที่ใช้ในชีวิตประจำวัน และ เป็นคำหลักๆที่น้องๆจะเห็นในหนังสือฝึกอ่านโดยทั่วไปค่ะ
ซึ่งจะทำให้น้องพูด และอ่าน อังกฤษ และทำความเข้าใจภาษาอังกฤษได้ง่ายและเร็วขึ้นค่ะ

The 'Read With Me' collection:
*teaches the first 300 key words (75% of our everyday *language) plus 500 additional words
*Stimulates a child's language and imagination through humorous, full colour illustrations
*Introduces situations and events children can relate to
Encourages and develops conversation and observational skills

(ในรูปถ่ายไม่ครบ แต่ของจริงมีครบ 17 เล่มนะคะ)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

REview จากอเมซอนคะ

A great read for starters,

By A Customer
This review is from: Let's Play (Read with Me) (Hardcover)

Taught my 3-year old to read using this book. English being a 2nd language, it wasn't easy at first but with patience and perseverance, my son has now mastered this book. I recommend this book highly because it displays a number of most commonly used English words which are repeated throughout the book. A definite must-buy!

My son can't wait to read the next page!,

By 
OrganicGreen    
My son does not like Reading and I need to encourage him to practises. Not with this series. My son learnt Jolly Phonics so knows how to sound out words on their own but now needed practises Reading sentences. The book has 18 words that your child will practises over and over again as he/she reads the pages. Two new words are introduced every few pages.

The pictures that accompany the words is what has given this series the attention from my son. You will read about Kate then tom being in the shop. Then finally Sam the dog. next to this you have three small cartoon series showing the Sam the dog causing a mess in the shop. Then the text got your child to read' no. No' . My son just then wants to know what happens next. Book 2 practices all the words learnt in this book then book 3 introduces new words.

At the back of each book it list the words that they have read and what page they are introduced in the book.

General Information

Using a controlled vocabulary in a series of graded steps, reading schemes offer a structured approach to teach a beginner reader.

The Ladybird Read with me reading scheme adopts the look-say method, introducing learners to the 300 most frequently used words in the English language (Key Words). Pronunciation and meaning are learned through gradual introduction and careful repetition. Key Words are always carried over to the next book in the series.

17 Book Lists:
1. Lets Play
2. The Dragon Den
3. The Space Boat
4. Sam To The Rescue
5. Kate And The Crocodile
6. The Dream
7. The Day Trip
8. Toms Storybook
9. The Sports Day
10. Magic Music
11. The Big Secret