I am as P' Lim's spokesman. P' Lim has proposed the following songs to sing with 2Pasa Chonburi's friends;
1. "Make A Circle" - Let's warm up to dance with this song. Everyone loves it!
2. "The Pinocchio" - Let's move and dance more. I guarantee you all will have so much fun coz. this is one of Katie's favorite songs.
3. "Phonics songs" - Let parents teach their babies with this song together.
One of activities might be "Color game". P' Lim will explain more at the meeting.
- If anyone has any more ideas, please help to share.......PLEASE......
- Have a nice sleep and let's joy on 03-Feb.-2013, 3PM for the 4th Meeting at Kiszanook Club, Nartmontasewi Road
-Let's invite more new friends to join here too.
Please find the links below for more details;
I will bring 200 g. of Ham Slices ja....
Oh, how I so wish I could be there to join the fun!! Also I'd love to add more fun to it myself, if only time would do. I am in hope that someone would consider moving the starting time up to sooner? Have fun everyone and I'll be looking forward in seeing pictures of the meeting ;) I'm still here and is working hard on getting my kids to speak Chinese. Not much of the improvement yet...LOL!
Jessica, what time are you available to join? Please help to propose, maybe our friends can adjust the time.
Thank you khun แม่อั้ม&น้องกะทิ for your question about the meeting time. If possible, I would like to suggest move our meeting time to around 2pm?? would that be o.k. for all? I understand and heard from some moms I know from our Chonburi group that 1-2pm is when your children take an afternoon nap :) However, don't worry about me ka. I'm still here and is following the updates of our group to see when my family could find our time fit to join the meeting group with all of you again.
In this note, because I won't be able to come for this coming up meeting (although I wish I could). I just wanted to share with you some ideas from what I used to teach some of my Little Learners at our preschool. Hope some of the activities could be a help to all.
This is the link to visit my page:
Thank you everyone for your encouragement and thoughts to improve the Chonburi group for the best of our children!!